Sign in to follow this  
singman

To give you an idea of what TO is REALLY worth!

Dynasty:

Matt Hasselbeck

Darrel Jackson

Jerry Porter

Boo Williams

Mike Vanderjact

Well you obviously arent giving us the whole trade. And the 1st round pick i traded is worth more than anyone of those guys, probably 2 of them. :banana:

Well you obviously arent giving us the whole trade. And the 1st round pick i traded is worth more than anyone of those guys, probably 2 of them. :banana:

That is the whole trade. Jeff Garcia was added in as a qepth QB but that is it. I would not trade D-Jax and Porter for a first rounder. D-jax and Porter have just as much for sure potential as any rookie and they are further along in their development and there are 2 of them. :o

Did you edit the rules yet?

First of all, the guy who traded all those players for Owens is either (1 an idiot or 2. has the deepest team in FF history)

What happens in another league has no barring on what happens here, it just doesnt matter

the 1st round pick i traded is worth more than anyone of those guys, probably 2 of them. :headbanger:

Sorry, but I have to disagree here. Your first round pick you traded is NOT worth Darrell Jackson or probably even worth Matt Hassellbeck depending on the scoring.

Whoever has Darrell Jackson in our league.....I'll give you my 1st round pick for him right now if you want it.

the 1st round pick i traded is worth more than anyone of those guys, probably 2 of them. :headbanger:

Sorry, but I have to disagree here. Your first round pick you traded is NOT worth Darrell Jackson or probably even worth Matt Hassellbeck depending on the scoring.

To each his own, but IMO first round picks are worth a lot...dont you remember the going rate for those at the start of our draft? I wouldnt even consider trading Hasselhoff for a first rounder. Jackson and Porter, probably.

First of all, the guy who traded all those players for Owens is either (1 an idiot or 2. has the deepest team in FF history)

What happens in another league has no barring on what happens here, it just doesnt matter

If it doesn't matter than why do mocks? Why have an ADP chart? Leagues are similiar everywhere. Not all but for the most part talent is talent in all leagues. The point of the illustration is he could have gotten more than he got. If he contacted everybody and that is the best he could do so be it. If he did not contact everybody and settled for your offer he doesn't belong in a competitive league. Therein lies my problem.

Dynasty:

Matt Hasselbeck

Darrel Jackson

Jerry Porter

Boo Williams

Mike Vanderjact

That's a horrible trade too.

And I know bad trades, made plenty of them myself. :headbanger:

If it doesn't matter than why do mocks? Why have an ADP chart? Leagues are similiar everywhere. Not all but for the most part talent is talent in all leagues. The point of the illustration is he could have gotten more than he got. If he contacted everybody and that is the best he could do so be it. If he did not contact everybody and settled for your offer he doesn't belong in a competitive league. Therein lies my problem.

He was working a deal with another owner, and we got into a bidding war and the other guy dropped out from bidding so me and shugar finalized a deal last nite never imagining this would happen from either side obviously.

Sign in to follow this