Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

Well the easy part of my schedule is over

I went 1-1 against Sweetleaf and the Crabs. That is pretty not too great. So why do I feel lucky to be 1-3? Oh yeah, because Randy Moss was on a bye, Chad Pennington was playing the Dolphins, and the Crabs didn't replace either in the lineup.

This week I'll need some anti-depressants as the Prozac drop me to I believe as many regular season losses as I had all year last year. I did lose to the Prozac last year as well. I've only outscored them in one week this year... week 2 when I had the 4th-best score in the league and SONM schooled me with 180+ points. Gone are Vinny and Faulk, who scored a combined 20 for me that day, and one a bye is Brian Simmons, who pitched in 17. We'll see if Napoleon Harris actually plays this week, unlike last week, and justifies my beating Zap to the FA punch to sign him. We'll see if Zap starts Mewelde Moore, who he drafted, dropped, and picked up again now that my boy Michael Bennett is not ready to start this week like he was supposed to be. :wall: We'll see if Kerry Collins can score positive points, and if Todd Heap returns from his injury. We'll see Zap pick up a FA TE to replace Tony Gonzalez (bye) and get 7 points out of him.

Can't wait for Sunday! :thumbsup: