Sign in to follow this  
Butcher

Watch Out!

And the sun has finally shined on the Crabs! My first win has come at the expense of poor Teddyt.....sorry man, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

One in a row and counting. :rolleyes:

shameless self-hype session in progress

There you are! I was going to post a preview of our game between winless teams last week but I didn't want to wake you while you were sleeping. What's the dilly-o?

There you are! I was going to post a preview of our game between winless teams last week but I didn't want to wake you while you were sleeping. What's the dilly-o?

Yeah, I've been gone a while. I was in Mexico City for a little while for work, I closed on my first house within the past week and a good friend of mine was in a fatal traffic accident. It's been a busy and odd couple of weeks.

I think I started Pennington and Moss last week on their bye....pretty gay, I know. Pending any additional unexpected trips for work or tragedies, I should be around the rest of the year. Perhaps maybe even win a few games, as I'm in some serious trouble after the first 4 games. :(

So sorry, it would've been fun trash talking t.j. with our winless, pathetic teams last week. Maybe we meet again? :lol:

But for the time being.....WHAT'S UP NOW, TEDDYT? :lol: