Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

ProZAP

:) ;) :banana: :banana: ;) :banana: :clap: :D

Sorry, i have this thing with editing post. Do they have classes that can remedy this problem :(

Yes. In high school, English I. Proofreading, CATCH IT!!!! :D

And hurry your ownself. I'm making a decision on the another deal in a few minutes before I pass out.

No, you should have something eles coming you way :D

Is it my birthday? :shocking:

Diesel's email:

Hey, i don't know if you have the power to veto a win, but i just thought you might want to check this out.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...+ex-Seahawks+DB

Last week i had Tommy Polley (Go FSU) and Bryce Fisher. Look at the stat changes at the bottom of that link i sent you and look at NFL.coms game log last week for those players. NFL.com changed the sacks, but yahoo has yet to credit my team with the adjusted points.

I should now have the win over Sharkbait last week according to Stl Louis and NFL.com.

So can you rightfully give me my win now :jumpingupanddownestaticly:

:lol:

:(

Like I said, I'm about to pass out. I've been way overworked and doing everything I can to alter the course of American history this week. I will look into it, and hope like crazy that Yahoo takes care of it (if you have your facts straight). You need to email them for yourself. Last year, when enough whiners complained about errors, Yahoo adjusted things accordingly. It happened to me last year with Roy Williams (twice!), and I took the loss twice because Yahoo didn't make the change. That is your unfortunate precedent. However, they did make one adjustment last year that lost me a game in another league. I'm hitting the sack. You and t.j can :shocking:

I'll look at it closer when I wake up.

I thought I was getting another juicy offer for Droughns and you give me this!? :banana: :lol:

OK, well i found this

The commissioner of a Private League may adjust the modifier associated with any scoring category if a mistake has been made. These changes will be applied retroactively to completed matchups automatically the next time scoring is updated in your league.

Ill make sure Yahoo hears my complaint :shocking:

With my luck, it wont change. Oh well!

What are you going off of, anyway?

Fisher's game log:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133284/gamelogs/2004

Shows him with 2 solo tackles, 1 assist, 2 sacks. 8.5 points. Yahoo credits him with 1 solo, 2 ass, 1.5 sck for 6.5 points :lol:

Polley's game log:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235236/gamelogs/2004

Shows him with 4 solo, 2 ass, 0 sck for 5 points. Yahoo credits him with 4 solo, 3 ass, 0.5 sck for 7 points :lol:

Do I need to bug Yahoo and make them downgrade Polley's stats? Or can I fugghetabouttit since it's Friday and they usually make these changes by Thursday. :lol:

Originally Polley and Archuleta shared a sack, but after review (and yes i saw) they took away Polleys half sack (.5) and credited Atchuleta with a full sack (1). As long as i know i won, its all good.

So you admit that Polley got credit for 1/2 sack in your score but his nfl.com stats have him with 0 sacks. So basically what I am reading here is that one of your guys has half a sack more than he should and one of them has half a sack less than he should, but you want the win. :unsure:

Im doing katrillion things at once. im just going by the yahoo stats since our scores reflect that. Polley should have 1 and Fisher 2!

Im doing katrillion things at once. im just going by the yahoo stats since our scores reflect that. Polley should have 1 and Fisher 2!

Here's the deal Diesel. Yahoo's game log tables do not support 0.5 so they round up. That's why Polley shows up with 1 instead of 0.5 If you go to Yahoo and search for Polley you will see that his season total is 2.5 sacks. You won't find a game log for a single player that shows a half sack for anyone. Look at John Abraham. 7.5 sacks on the season but Yahoo's game logs show him with 1, 2, 3, 1, 1 for a total of 8.

In reality Polley should have 0 because that's what he's got on nfl.com

Facts:

-I said I would kick your ass

-I kicked your ass

-me = :ph34r:

-you = :headbanger:

If a guy was credited with 1.5 sacks and they take away one sack, that leaves him with HALF a sack, so in reality he WOULD have .5 sacks jackass :headbanger:

OK, so they take away his 1 sack right? That leaves him with .5. When i learned math, i was always taugh if the number is 5 or greater you round UP! If you need some math tutoring, im always hear for you :wub:

If a guy was credited with 1.5 sacks and they take away one sack, that leaves him with HALF a sack, so in reality he WOULD have .5 sacks jackass :headbanger:

IF you went by Yahoo's original, and incorrect stats then Polley has 0.5 sacks. But if you did, then guess how many sacks Fisher would have? That's right, 1.5 instead of 2.

So let's review:

you = a jackass

me = not a jackass

If a guy was credited with 1.5 sacks and they take away one sack, that leaves him with HALF a sack, so in reality he WOULD have .5 sacks jackass :wub:

OK, so they take away his 1 sack right? That leaves him with .5. When i learned math, i was always taugh if the number is 5 or greater you round UP! If you need some math tutoring, im always hear for you :wall:

The only problem with that is that Polley NEVER ANYWHERE was listed with 1.5 sacks. He was originally given 0.5 sacks. Yahoo logged that in their game log as 1 since they can't display 0.5. nfl.com changed it to 0. Polley 1.5 sacks ROTFLMAO! Now you're just making stuff up. :headbanger:

me = the king

you = excessive post-editing dufus

Um i was watching the game on TV, and when i saw the sack, i checked NFL.com and he was credited with 1.5 sacks, so yes he was credited with 1.5 sacks somewhere. ESPN has him as .5. Your saying he should have 0 sacks?

Um i was watching the game on TV, and when i saw the sack, i checked NFL.com and he was credited with 1.5 sacks, so yes he was credited with 1.5 sacks somewhere.

If you say so. :headbanger:

ESPN has him as .5. Your saying he should have 0 sacks?

Yes. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235236/gamelogs/2004 (And yes nfl.com's game logs DO show half sacks when they exist)

ESPN has him as .5.

One last note, ESPN still has Archuletta as 0.5 sacks rather than 1.

Maybe Yahoo is getting their incorrect stats from ESPN.

You pulled a win outta your ass. By the way, i still OWN you!

2-1 and you it will be 3-1 at the end of this season.

Im gonna do to you what the Sox did to the yankees!

2-1

You pulled a win outta your ass. By the way, i still OWN you!

2-1 and you it will be 3-1 at the end of this season.

Wrong. I own you, and we aren't going to play again this season.

-I said I would kick your ass

-I kicked your ass

-me =  :ph34r:

-you =  ;)

:pointstosky: