Sign in to follow this  
Sisters of No Mercy

Rubba-match

This game is crucial to see which one of us will make a run for the playoffs...looks like it's gonna be a good game, too.

Thai Cradle Robbers (4-4-0)

QB A. Brooks (NO - QB) @SD

WR R. Wayne (Ind - WR) Min

WR H. Ward (Pit - WR) Phi

WR J. Horn (NO - WR) @SD

RB E. James (Ind - RB) Min

RB J. Lewis (Bal - RB) Cle

TE A. Gates (SD - TE) NO

D D. ClarkP (Oak - DL) @Car

D L. Fletcher (Buf - DL) NYJ

D T. Suggs (Bal - DL) Cle

D A. Pierce (Was - DL) @Det

DB Ro. Williams (Dal - DB) @Cin

DB S. Taylor (Was - DB) @Det

DL J. Taylor (Mia - DL) @Ari

DL J. Hall (Det - DL) @Was

Scorgasms (4-4-0)

QB P. Manning (Ind - QB) Min

WR E. Moulds (Buf - WR) NYJ

WR D. JacksonQ (Sea - WR) @SF

WR N. Burleson (Min - WR) @Ind

RB D. StaleyP (Pit - RB) Phi

RB D. McAllister (NO - RB) @SD

TE E. Johnson (SF - TE) Sea

D Do. Edwards (SD - DL) NO

D M. Lewis (Phi - DB) @Pit

D Ju. Smith (Cin - DL) Dal

D K. Lewis (NYG - DL) Chi

DB R. Barber (TB - DB) KC

DB P. Buchanon (Oak - DB) @Car

DL G. Ellis (Dal - DL) @Cin

DL J. Abraham (NYJ - DL) @Buf

QB's- This looks like it should be a clear advantage for RLLD. Only way this battle benifits me is if one or two of Manning's TDs go to Wayne. Praying Brooks has one of his monster games that ends up squeing his season stats.

WR's- On paper, I should carry this position. Horn and Wayne are playing weak secondaries, and I don't think that Ward's gonna go a 5th consecutive week without a touch. Should have a legitimate shot of getting TDs out of all three. RLLD's recievers got some pretty nice match-ups as well, but the only real producer this season has been Moulds. I think the main drawback for all three is that their teams should be relying heavily on there ground games. The Buffulo game is gonna be closer than most would expect (could be wishful thinking, but that's what I think), Alexander's gonna run rough-shod over SF, and it looks like Burleson will be the only live body to suit up out of the Minny recievers.

RB's- Another close match-up. Again, think I'll carry this position. Staley's chances of getting in the endzone are slim (I feel yer pain RLLD, I got Staley in another league.....ooh, I hate that Jerome Bettis). McCallister is facing a fairly stout SD run D. Both Edge and Jam are facing weak run D's, so I'm feeling confident here.

TE- Gates v. Johnson. Best TE match-up in the game, aside from either one of these two facing Gonzo. RLLD may take this one. I got all the faith in the world in Gates, but SF is gonna have to throw, throw again, and then throw some more to keep up with Seattle.

D- Gonna lump all these guys together cuz I'm gettin' sick of typing this. RLLD has more of a shot at big plays (sacks, INT's) with his 3 DE's and 3 DB's, but if that doesn't pan out my more traditional line-up of 4 LB's should carry the day.

This one should be a barn-burner. I see potential for huge points on both sides. However, this is where I see all my finagaling this season start to pay-off. I finally got all the pieces to the puzzle in place, bye-weeks are pretty much done with. Fantasy glory, HERE I COME!!!!!

:rolleyes: :clap: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

(btw, i've been knocking on wood the entire time i wrote this) :D

GOD DAMNIT!

Fockin' D. Jax chooses to wake up this week......awsome. Fockin' Aaron Brooks...

Gonna have to win out to have a prayer at the post season. HOW AM I 4-5 WITH THIS STARTING LINE-UP!!!!! I'M FRIGGIN' STACKED!!!!!! (exxept at QB, that is)

:headbanger: :bandana: :bench: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOD DAMNIT!

Fockin' D. Jax chooses to wake up this week......awsome. Fockin' Aaron Brooks...

Gonna have to win out to have a prayer at the post season. HOW AM I 4-5 WITH THIS STARTING LINE-UP!!!!! I'M FRIGGIN' STACKED!!!!!! (exxept at QB, that is)

:wall: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good luck next week :mad:

:thumbsdown: I hope the pain has subsided by now, and I can safely verbalize how great it felt to have my salad tossed..... :lol:

Ah, I see. Ya only feel safe to spout off after the victory.... :rolleyes:

Just fockin' wit ya....I shall rise again!

Sorry bruh, woulda spouted sooner but I am being smothered by grad school stuff. Didn't see your post until later, but is was a very good analysis.

Your team is good, but you have just suffered some unfortunate circumstances. :thumbsdown: