Sign in to follow this  
McBokonon

Your Players are Entered....Sort of (Please read)

Not everybody was available on Yahoo yet, and there's a chance that my sorry-ass missed a couple of guys, but everybody's players are now on their teams (effective tomorrow...just click on Tuesday when you go to your lineup)

If you see a couple of guys that are actually available on Yahoo and my dumbass missed it, post it here or on the site and I can just plug them in.

I'd appreciate it if you could list the players you notice missing here. For seven teams, this isn't an issue. For the most part, it's only one or two guys, but they're basically all scrubs that won't factor in any trades, anyway, so I just let the rosters loose without waiting on Yahoo.

That being said, everybody on my roster is on the table for some focking pitching! :mad:

McBokonon:

Not everybody was available on Yahoo yet, and there's a chance that my sorry-ass missed a couple of guys, but everybody's players are now on their teams (effective tomorrow...just click on Tuesday when you go to your lineup)

If you see a couple of guys that are actually available on Yahoo and my dumbass missed it, post it here or on the site and I can just plug them in.

I'd appreciate it if you could list the players you notice missing here. For seven teams, this isn't an issue. For the most part, it's only one or two guys, but they're basically all scrubs that won't factor in any trades, anyway, so I just let the rosters loose without waiting on Yahoo.

That being said, everybody on my roster is on the table for some focking pitching!   :mad:  

Is there a reason why they can't just add the player themselves? Are we allowed add/drops only once the season starts?

Still M.I.A....

Jose Hernandez SS

Tyler Houston 3B

Jason Bere SP

Note: They are probably missing due to lack of interest in their scrubbitiness.

JasperisOK:

Still M.I.A....

Jose Hernandez SS

Tyler Houston 3B

Jason Bere SP

Note: They are probably missing due to lack of interest in their scrubbitiness.

I remember when everybody wanted to get Tyler Houston's "Future Stars" Donruss card.

yanko:

Is there a reason why they can't just add the player themselves?  

No. I was just being drunk and helpful.