Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

e-factor: Here's what I see (for BAL-IND props)

Marvin Harrison Receptions OVER 5.5 (even money)

Kyle Boller longest completion OVER 34.5 (can I call it or what?)

Whaddya think?

Marvin Harrison Receptions OVER 5.5 (even money)

Kyle Boller longest completion OVER 34.5 (can I call it or what?)

Whaddya think?

e: I took the over on the Harrison prop. Hopefully, the primetime matchup will have him step it up!

Good luck if you decide to take it! Riding a 4-0 wave into tonight & not sure if it will continue.

Sorry, but I just got back from a round of Christmas shopping with my wife. :rolleyes: Love the Harrison bet and I'll ride your hot streak. The Bollar bet I wasn't crazy about anyway, but thanks again for the Plummer and Volek winners. I couldn't believe Voleks stat line. The only bad part about it was that I am now more bitter about my two close losses last week that knocked me out of different leagues, because I had picked up Volek in both those leagues and would have started him. Plus, I'm playing against him this week in the only league I'm still alive in. Fantasy football fate. But those two prop bets made up for the Philly fiasco and put me even for the day. I thought the Iggles would cover easily at home against Dallas. Fock, the Cowboys got rocked at HOME last week against the Saints. Oh well, I guess that's why they play the game....................

Go Marvin.................................... :banana: