Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Southwest airline apologizes for

Making sure a white women traveling with a black baby was not being kidnapped. Normal procedure. Standard. Millions of people have this happen to them of all races. Its something the airline does. However. The kid is black. So southwest has to issue an apology. For doing something right.

Their apology should have went.

We apologize the passenger did not understand the role of airlines in stopping child exploitation. Southwest will continue this policy going forward as its far easier to justify someones feelings being hurt than it is to justify a child being put in danger.

How bout...

We are sorry we suspected someone kidnapped. Black baby. We now realize those things are pretty much free, and will focus our efforts on white babies in the future.

Also. My sons mother took him out to vegas with her 2 years ago at 2 years old. She took his birth certificate and it was checked. Both ways. Those racists

I carry my childs birth certificate with me, because I read that they may ask to prove she is mine.................... because if someone boarded a plane with my child, I would hope she would have a chance at being discovered to not be theirs