Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

So I have been talking to a new girl

I have known this girl since we were young. Her dad was my soccer coach and I was friends with her brother in school. She has always been really cute with a natural beauty. Defiantly out of my league for sure and not someone I would normally even go after because she is just......soooo........nice. We get to talking and she tells me she is really tame in bed though. She loves sex and she is happy to do anal but she is not too crazy in the bedroom.

Im like wait what...what did you just say? I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I could have swore you just said you are tame but really enjoy anal. Those 2 things I do not think go together.

She is coming for a visit next month. :-)

Nice work, any way we can get a brief, eyes-gouged-out pic? :thumbsup:

Also, which would you say is the most accurate?

1. You're apt to make sexual overtures to any girl you're attracted to, such that many may consider you to be a dirty old man, but you don't care because it works often enough.

2. You make certain subtle statements that the girl can easily take in a sexual direction, but it would be determined that she's the one who technically steered things that way.

3. You have a way of sensing which girls are down to fock beforehand, and those are the ones you put your time and energy into.

I have known this girl since we were young. Her dad was my soccer coach and I was friends with her brother in school. She has always been really cute with a natural beauty. Defiantly out of my league for sure and not someone I would normally even go after because she is just......soooo........nice. We get to talking and she tells me she is really tame in bed though. She loves sex and she is happy to do anal but she is not too crazy in the bedroom.

Im like wait what...what did you just say? I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I could have swore you just said you are tame but really enjoy anal. Those 2 things I do not think go together.

She is coming for a visit next month. :-)

I take it this was not a face to face conversation but rather one on line

Nice work, any way we can get a brief, eyes-gouged-out pic? :thumbsup:

Also, which would you say is the most accurate?

1. You're apt to make sexual overtures to any girl you're attracted to, such that many may consider you to be a dirty old man, but you don't care because it works often enough.

2. You make certain subtle statements that the girl can easily take in a sexual direction, but it would be determined that she's the one who technically steered things that way.

3. You have a way of sensing which girls are down to fock beforehand, and those are the ones you put your time and energy into.

Number 1 for sure.