Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Do THIS deal? Leave a link for yours

Ppr 6 pts for all tds with the usual bonuses. We start one of each position and three flex. No d.

Qb- Eli, tyrod

Wr- diggs, Landry, Crabtree, Pryor, Maclin (lost Keenan)

Rb- Miller, Hyde, riddick, Howard

Te- Walker

I am in a must win situation. Many players are questionable (riddick, Pryor, Hyde, diggs), and Eli will be on a bye next week.

I want to deal for a stud- too many of my players are in the same tier and I often just get the wrong one in there.

Original offer on the table is diggs and Landry for Mike Evans. Condition was diggs plays this week. This would also open up a roster spot. Also Tampa has had their bye.

Anyways, he backed out of the deal. Now Hyde and Landry is what he wants for Evans.

The original deal I was ready to do- also offered Howard and Landry or another combination of wr/wr.

Is this deal worth doing, or am I giving up too much? Leave a link.

I think it's a little to much based of your roster.

I think it's a little to much based of your roster.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Any ideas with what to counter? Just want that open roster spot so bad lol

You are better where you are at. You will have to keep guessing with Eli. Hopefully he is coming out of his rut.

I'd use the RB in the Flex position mostly but check out Espn's ranking if a WR has a team that it's DE are weak.

Help me with my WR choice. look under ying