Sign in to follow this  
mr.shitty

Lt Misses Practice

The saga continues :cry:

9/24: Earlier reports said that LaDainian Tomlinson might actually have a whole week of practice. Well, that didn’t happen because on Wednesday, LT didn’t practice, according to Chargers.com.

I jammed my toe really bad about 3 monts ago. I was messing around the house high stepping over toys and whatever else happened to be on the floor goofing around. I caught the laces of a shoe and somehow all my weight came down straight on my big toe, I ate sheet really hard and thought I broke it. It was really painful, could walk on it and just feel some pain when I walked. It took me about a week before I was comfortable playing basketball on it, two weeks before I didn't feel when I walked. I still feel it when I put weight straight down on it like doing a pushup or getting up on a surfboard.

I don't run or cut like LT2, but I bet he is fine.

:thumbsdown:

Guest BernardPollardFan
The saga continues :bandana:

9/24: Earlier reports said that LaDainian Tomlinson might actually have a whole week of practice. Well, that didn’t happen because on Wednesday, LT didn’t practice, according to Chargers.com.

So what?

He missed practice time last week and score 2 TDs.

He's resting a nagging injury, so what?

im happy as hell he missed practice, miss all week rest-rest-rest then come in friday for a few snaps and BLOW THE FOCK UP SUNDAY.......

Guest BernardPollardFan
Means nothing. He will dominate Oakland this Sunday!!!! :doublethumbsup:

:first:

Not sure if you noticed on Monday night, but LT doesn't look as good as last year. He has the same speed, but it appears this injury is definitely affecting his cutting ability. Oakland hasn't been too easy to run on so far.

Means nothing. He will dominate Oakland this Sunday!!!! :doublethumbsup:

Tomlinson is a very smart veteran player. Veterans hate to practice, so faking an injury to miss practice is very smart for a veteran player to do. Tomlinson is not injured, he just hates to practice is all.

Guest BernardPollardFan
Not sure if you noticed on Monday night, but LT doesn't look as good as last year. He has the same speed, but it appears this injury is definitely affecting his cutting ability. Oakland hasn't been too easy to run on so far.

Yes, we all noticed on Monday night how Tirico, Jaws, and Kornheiser kept commenting on how the injury is affecting his cutting.

Tomlinson is a very smart veteran player. Veterans hate to practice, so faking an injury to miss practice is very smart for a veteran player to do. Tomlinson is not injured, he just hates to practice is all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Sorry, didn't hear it. I tend to ignore those guys and just watch the game.

Yes, we all noticed on Monday night how Tirico, Jaws, and Kornheiser kept commenting on how the injury is affecting his cutting.

if somebody say he missed practice... it could be one practice, out of all the practices this year. that's enough. if i can't practice i can't practice. if i'm hurt i'm hurt. it ain't about that... it's not about that at all. we sittin in here, i'm supposed to be the franchise player and we in here talkin about practice. i mean, listen... we talkin about practice. not a game, not, not a game, not a game that i go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. not the game, we talkin about practice, man. i mean how silly is that, man... we talkin about practice? i know i was supposed to be there. i know i was supposed to lead by example. i know that and i'm not shovin it aside like it don't mean anything. i know it's important... i do. i honestly do, but we talkin about practice? man, what are we talkin about... practice?!?

if somebody say he missed practice... it could be one practice, out of all the practices this year. that's enough. if i can't practice i can't practice. if i'm hurt i'm hurt. it ain't about that... it's not about that at all. we sittin in here, i'm supposed to be the franchise player and we in here talkin about practice. i mean, listen... we talkin about practice. not a game, not, not a game, not a game that i go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. not the game, we talkin about practice, man. i mean how silly is that, man... we talkin about practice? i know i was supposed to be there. i know i was supposed to lead by example. i know that and i'm not shovin it aside like it don't mean anything. i know it's important... i do. i honestly do, but we talkin about practice? man, what are we talkin about... practice?!?

so we are all in agreement that LT has missed practice.

the question is how long does a guy hang onto sproles?

per cbssportsline..

L.T. back to full practice

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson (toe) went through a full practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday as the team prepares for Week 4 at Oakland. Tomlinson's toe injury has slowed him, although he rushed 26 times for 67 yards and his first two touchdowns of the season in the Chargers' 48-29 win Monday night over the Jets. Tomlinson's right big toe remains a concern. General manager A.J. Smith didn't return a phone call seeking comment on Tomlinson's injury. "It's not behind him," coach Norv Turner said. "He took yesterday off and I think that helped him. He practiced today and looked good today. Every day he gets a day of rest, when he comes back he looks better, and he is making progress."

Analysis: Tomlinson is looking to add to his impressive total when facing the Raiders. In 14 games against Oakland, Tomlinson has rushed for 1,709 yards. If he rushes for 55 yards Sunday, he surpasses Hall of Famer Barry Sanders (1,763 vs. Tampa Bay) for the most rushing yards through 15 games against a single opponent since 1970. Plus, Tomlinson has 19 total touchdowns against Oakland. With two touchdowns Sunday he eclipses Hall of Fame running back Marcus Allen for the most total touchdowns through 15 games against a single opponent since 1970. "I enjoy playing there," Tomlinson said. "I think it is one of the better places in the National Football League to play just because they got a great fan base that really gets into the game." L.T. remains a must-start Fantasy RB heading into Week 4 against the Raiders because he is a threat to score on any play.