Sign in to follow this  
Vol4life4446

Stafford, Cousins, Wentz or Smith ROS - possible trade

Had Rodgers and Stafford. Picked Up Hundley. Sitting at 5-2 after this week (Lost this week). The owner of Wentz and Cousins is looking to move one of them. And the Smith owner has Smith and Carr and they have the same bye on week 10.

I'm not sure I trust Stafford the rest of the way or Hundley for that matter. out of the three listed who should be the target to go after? and what should I expect to give up for them.

league is 10 team 1pt PPR QB TD's worth 6pts. and bonuses for 40+ 50+ long TD's

we start two RB and two WR and one Flex

My Roster

QB: Stafford, Hundley, Rodgers (IR)

RB: Gurley, Montgomery, A. Jones, Kamara, Henry, Darkwa

WR: A. Brown, Allen, Cooks, Thielen, Fuller

TE: Rudolph

Wentz & Cousins Owner (4-3) has

QB: Wentz, Cousins

RB: Gordon, Hyde, Kelley, Riddick, Woodhead (IR)

WR: M. Thomas, Hilton, Crowder, Diggs, M. Jones, Kearse

TE: Henry, Cook

Smith Owner (1-6) has

QB: Smith, Carr

RB: Bell, Murray, Martin

WR: D. Thomas, D. Jackson, Decker, Pryor, Cobb, Woods, Humphries

TE: Engram, Reed

I was thinking of packaging Henry and one of Allen, Cooks or Thielen for Smith. Gurley, Jones and Henry all have week 8 byes.

and if I sent Kamara I would have no available running backs for week 8.

My other option is pick is grab another QB off of waivers but only ones left are Manning, Goff, McCown.

Thanks guys in advance for any help.

Tough damn break losing Rogers. Your team was sweet before that happened. I think your untouchables are Gurley, Kamara, prob Jones at this point at the RB. A Bown and Cooks at WR. If you can give up a package of two others for Smith, Wentz, Cousins then ok. Not sure i trust Carr just yet to be an upgrade. Honestly I would probably take a shot at McCown off the waiver and roll with Stafford and him. I know its crazy to consider and defies logic, but McCown has been great so far. Good luck.

Yeah Rodgers wasn't giving huge numbers but he was consistent and I didn't have to worry about him. This was the first year I went QB early in the draft. I thought about mcCown or just streaming every week depending on Staffords schedule.

I like the big play ability and the fact Smith has the most talent surrounding him. Kelce Hill Huntgives him so many targets. And his owner is desperate for some wins.

Man you are kinda screwed weeks 8 and 9 aren't you? I like the idea of packaging Allen and Henry for either Wentz or Smith. I'd rather go for Wentz, but Smith is good too, and the Smith owner's WR are kinda bad so Allen is at least a bit of an upgrade.

I'd also be in favour of just picking up Goff to back up stafford.

Or maybe packaging Stafford/WR/Henry for Wentz/Jones to alleviate some of your bye week issues.

Yeah week 9 especially, maybe next time I will pay a bit more attention to bye weeks during the draft. lol

I think I am going to try the Allen/Henry for Smith deal and see if the owner will go for it. If not I like the idea of Wentz/Jones for a Stafford/Henry/WR.

Just in case neither go through I have claims in for Jalen Richard (drop Hundley) and Ted Ginn (drop Darkwa) to help with the byes.