ricanrockers

Ask Away!

Standard scoring league,

Warner/Mcnair

and

Williamson/Colston

thanks alot for the help in advance!

I'm Baaaaack....ask away!!

I want to get alexander. since he is doing OK so far and other guy need some help at WR I was thinking about offering him F. Gore and TO or F. gore and Wayne. for S. Alexander. and if he rejects then offer S. Jax and Wayne or S. Jax and TO for Alexander and L. Coles. good trade??

My team.

1) Warner

2) R. Wayne, Driver, TO, Mould

2) S. Jackson, R. Brown, M. Barber III, Gore

1) M. Colson (TE)

Other team

1)T. Green, S. Mcnair

2)Purress,J Cotchery, L. Coles

2)C. Taylor, S. Alexander

1)De. Clark, A. Gates

I want to get alexander. since he is doing OK so far and other guy need some help at WR I was thinking about offering him F. Gore and TO or F. gore and Wayne. for S. Alexander. and if he rejects then offer S. Jax and Wayne or S. Jax and TO for Alexander and L. Coles. good trade??

My team.

1) Warner

2) R. Wayne, Driver, TO, Mould

2) S. Jackson, R. Brown, M. Barber III, Gore

1) M. Colson (TE)

Other team

1)T. Green, S. Mcnair

2)Purress,J Cotchery, L. Coles

2)C. Taylor, S. Alexander

1)De. Clark, A. Gates

This is the thing, you will have to give up either Wayne or Driver. He will not take TO b/c giving up SA and taking a WR who's out for 3-4 weeks will hurt him. Driver...I love this guy. I have him on 3 out of 4 leagues I'm in. Waynes going to have a nice season but not as good as Driver. Now remember this. I don't like to upgrade at one position and weaken another. That's what you are doing. But if you must deal, I would offer S.Jax or Brown/Wayne for SA/his choice of Jet WR....Good Luck

PS...keep Gore, the guy is a Bull and the 49ers are not bad! they have a good team.

Alright, here it is.

Am I better off trading Shockey and Keyshawn for Stallworth - OR - Shockey straight up for Chester Taylor?

My team is in my sig.

Thanks again!

Alright, here it is.

Am I better off trading Shockey and Keyshawn for Stallworth - OR - Shockey straight up for Chester Taylor?

My team is in my sig.

Thanks again!

If you can get Stallworth, i would jump on it. I think the TE position this year is a little overrated with Gates coming back to the pack. I guess he misses Brees. You're ok at RB with Tiki and Gore as your core. I love Gore. Remember this, don't go by the past. Go with what's happenening now and Gore is it. I hope you're starting him. Stallworth will upgrade your WR's as well as your team. Go for it.

Drop Moats or Henry for Gado?

Looks like Henry is starting this weekend. I would drop Moats and pick up Gado. I'll be honest with you, none of these guys have a lot of value. In Tennessee, it's only a matter of time before White takes over and in Houston, they're always down so they'll be throwing a ton. Just food for thought.

Looks like Henry is starting this weekend. I would drop Moats and pick up Gado. I'll be honest with you, none of these guys have a lot of value. In Tennessee, it's only a matter of time before White takes over and in Houston, they're always down so they'll be throwing a ton. Just food for thought.

Well with Lamont Jordan a bust so far and no one willing to trade a RB i'm pretty desperate :banana:

But thanks for the input

I need some hlep at RB. Other guy said he want Chad johnson. I was thinking about offering. CJ and Droughns for E. james and chamber /walker. good idea??

my team

1) Bulger, C. Pennington

2)C. Johnson, D. Jackson, M. Rurrey

2)C. Portis, C. brown, R. droughns

1) Da. clark

other team

1) Hasselback

2)Chamber, Walker, R. Moss

2)E. James, C. williams, T. jones

1)Cooley, V. Davis

I need some hlep at RB. Other guy said he want Chad johnson. I was thinking about offering. CJ and Droughns for E. james and chamber /walker. good idea??

my team

1) Bulger, C. Pennington

2)C. Johnson, D. Jackson, M. Rurrey

2)C. Portis, C. brown, R. droughns

1) Da. clark

other team

1) Hasselback

2)Chamber, Walker, R. Moss

2)E. James, C. williams, T. jones

1)Cooley, V. Davis

Don't do it. Portis comes back this week and Droughns will play better. CJ and Jackson make a good WR1 and WR2 for you. If you do this trade, you strengthen your RB but weaken your WR..something I'm not in favor of doing. Never weaken an area to strengthen another. That's just my opinion. Good Luck.

Well with Lamont Jordan a bust so far and no one willing to trade a RB i'm pretty desperate :thumbsup:

But thanks for the input

Don't give up on Jordan, he's got an easy schedule coming up. He may surprise people.

Who would you start at QB?

Grossman @ MINN

McNair @ CLE

Thanks in advance.

Go with the Hott Hand...Grossman

Who to Start?

McNair vs Clevland

Carr vs Wash.

Also,

Coles vs Bills

Colston vs Atlanta

Thanks

McNair and Coles

Gore vs. Philly

FWP vs. Cincy

To go with Ronnie Brown. We gets points per reception too.

and should I do something with my QBs

starting Warner with Greene out and have Plummer. I thought at the beginning of the year I was very solid at QB and still think I'll be OK. Not much is out there...except for a Kitna or Carr...

:ninja:

I've been banging my head on this one all week......

Do I start Brees in the Superdome homecoming on MNF vs ATL (too much drama/emotion for NO to do well or will it make them better?)?

Delhomme - has been down w/o Smith but he could be back...but how much of a factor?

Or pick up and start Vick on MNF vs NO?

-AND-

Do I start F Taylor at IND or C Taylor vs CHI (sentimental says "C", but IND D is not as good....but Ahman Green got 110 yds in week 1 - CHI weakness or Green luck?)

Thanks

Gore vs. Philly

FWP vs. Cincy

To go with Ronnie Brown. We gets points per reception too.

and should I do something with my QBs

starting Warner with Greene out and have Plummer. I thought at the beginning of the year I was very solid at QB and still think I'll be OK. Not much is out there...except for a Kitna or Carr...

:(

Go with Gore. Philly and Cincy have good Defenses but Gore is playing unbelievable right now. I always play the hott guy and Gore is it. Keep Warner at QB. Fitz should bounce back this week and Warner numbers will benefit from it.

Gore and Warner

I've been banging my head on this one all week......

Do I start Brees in the Superdome homecoming on MNF vs ATL (too much drama/emotion for NO to do well or will it make them better?)?

Delhomme - has been down w/o Smith but he could be back...but how much of a factor?

Or pick up and start Vick on MNF vs NO?

-AND-

Do I start F Taylor at IND or C Taylor vs CHI (sentimental says "C", but IND D is not as good....but Ahman Green got 110 yds in week 1 - CHI weakness or Green luck?)

Thanks

Wow....tough call. I think you would be better doing a coin flip but if i had to choose I would go with Brees...here's why? It's MNF, they're playing at home and he has 4 wonderful targets he throws too in Horn, Colston, Bush and Deuce. With Vick, you won't get as many passing yards but he does give you rushing yards. I know he rushed over 100 yards last week but i seriously doubt that he'll do it this week.

I think this is the week C.Taylor hits the wall. Chicago is no joke. Indy is hurting and with no Freeney, they're a different defense.

Brees and F.Taylor

Good Luck

Wow....tough call. I think you would be better doing a coin flip but if i had to choose I would go with Brees...here's why? It's MNF, they're playing at home and he has 4 wonderful targets he throws too in Horn, Colston, Bush and Deuce. With Vick, you won't get as many passing yards but he does give you rushing yards. I know he rushed over 100 yards last week but i seriously doubt that he'll do it this week.

I think this is the week C.Taylor hits the wall. Chicago is no joke. Indy is hurting and with no Freeney, they're a different defense.

Brees and F.Taylor

Good Luck

Thanks, I am leaning that way too on both, Brees will be at least good enough NOT to lose me my game. I didn't know Freeny is out, that makes "F" even better.

Thanks, I am leaning that way too on both, Brees will be at least good enough NOT to lose me my game. I didn't know Freeny is out, that makes "F" even better.

Freeney hasn't practiced at all and will be a game time decision. Either way, he won't be 100%.

Bump

bump

What would you do here ?

Thanks and :cheers:

...um...yes?

:unsure:

I have just been offered R. Moss and Housh for J. Walker and J. Cotchery. What are your thoughts?

Would you consider a counter for D. Mason instead of Walker?

I have just been offered R. Moss and Housh for J. Walker and J. Cotchery. What are your thoughts?

Would you consider a counter for D. Mason instead of Walker?

Let me ask you a question? What has Randy Moss done lately that has you wanting him. You have to stop going from what he did with C-Pep in Minny. Oakland is horrible and he will suffer. Housh is good, but now he has to contend with Henry as well as CJ. Walker and Cotchery are in great situation and both will excel on their perspective teams. Please IMO, don't do this trade. You'll be asking yourself why. I'm a Jet fan and Cotchery is the real deal. He's running the 40 in 4.5 secs. He is going to surprise many people.

I already have TO, R. Wayne and D. Driver. I only start two WR in our league. no Flex. I have Mould on my bench and I am only going to use him once since driver and wayne both have same bye week. Should I trade mould to get R. Moss? I know it's gamble but I already have good back up WR. rest of my team in my sign.

I already have TO, R. Wayne and D. Driver. I only start two WR in our league. no Flex. I have Mould on my bench and I am only going to use him once since driver and wayne both have same bye week. Should I trade mould to get R. Moss? I know it's gamble but I already have good back up WR. rest of my team in my sign.

I think Moss is a good WR, he's just in a really bad situation in Oakland. He's not going to produce like many people think. Moulds stats will be like this basically every week..4-5 rec and 60-70 yards. He's a aging Vet who's best years are behind him. If you could get Moss for Moulds, do it and then trade Moss to another owner(sucker) for a better WR. TO, Wayne and Driver will take you deep in the playoffs pending their health. Good Luck.

alright i'm not really sure who to start.

Roster

TEAM COKE (2-0)

QB Peyton Manning, Ind QB

RB B.J. Sams, Bal RB

RB/WR Maurice Hicks, SF RB

WR Eddie Drummond Det WR

WR Koren Robinson, GB WR

TE Alge Crumpler, Atl TE

OP Michael Pittman, TB RB

D/ST 49ers D/ST, SF D/ST

K John Carney, NO K

HC 49ers Coach, SF HC

Bench Carson Palmer, Cin QB

Bench Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB

Bench Daunte Culpepper, Mia QB

Bench Mewelde Moore, Min RB

Bench Kenny Watson, Cin RB

Bench Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST

Bench Michael Lewis, NO WR

Bench Michael Koenen, Atl K

IR Jerome Mathis, Hou WR

See the thing is in my league kick returner are hella favored because it 1 pt. per 1 return yard. The thing i'm mostly unsure about is who to start as my RBs and kickers. Any tips about my D/ST would be appreciated too because the more the IDPs in the D/ST also do kick returns. Also should I start Peyton Manning or Daunte Culpepper; on ESPN Culpepper is projected with more points but it Peyton Manning....

Opponent's Roster

CZECHSLAVACHIA WHO ITS... (1-1)

QB Steve McNair, Bal QB

RB Ronnie Brown, Mia RB

RB/WR Reggie Bush, NO RB

WR Donald Driver, GB WR

WR Willie Ponder, Sea WR

TE Heath Miller, Pit TE

OP Robert Ferguson, GB WR

D/ST Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST

K Jay Feely, NYG K

HC Panthers Coach, Car HC

Bench Mike Bell, Den RB

Bench Cedric Benson, Chi RB

Bench Chris Henry, Cin WR

Bench Jermaine Wiggins, Min TE

Bench Ryan Longwell, Min K

Bench Ashley Lelie, Atl WR

Bench Aaron Stecker, NO RB

Bench Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST

IR Empty

Other things you may or may not care about.

League Settings

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leagues...leagueId=308189

Free Agents

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/freeagency?leagueId=308189

wow. my real post is at the bottom....

alright i'm not really sure who to start.

Roster

TEAM COKE (2-0)

QB Peyton Manning, Ind QB

RB B.J. Sams, Bal RB

RB/WR Maurice Hicks, SF RB

WR Eddie Drummond Det WR

WR Koren Robinson, GB WR

TE Alge Crumpler, Atl TE

OP Michael Pittman, TB RB

D/ST 49ers D/ST, SF D/ST

K John Carney, NO K

HC 49ers Coach, SF HC

Bench Carson Palmer, Cin QB

Bench Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB

Bench Daunte Culpepper, Mia QB

Bench Mewelde Moore, Min RB

Bench Kenny Watson, Cin RB

Bench Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST

Bench Michael Lewis, NO WR

Bench Michael Koenen, Atl K

IR Jerome Mathis, Hou WR

See the thing is in my league kick returner are hella favored because it 1 pt. per 1 return yard. The thing i'm mostly unsure about is who to start as my RBs and kickers. Any tips about my D/ST would be appreciated too because the more the IDPs in the D/ST also do kick returns. Also should I start Peyton Manning or Daunte Culpepper; on ESPN Culpepper is projected with more points but it Peyton Manning....

Opponent's Roster

CZECHSLAVACHIA WHO ITS... (1-1)

QB Steve McNair, Bal QB

RB Ronnie Brown, Mia RB

RB/WR Reggie Bush, NO RB

WR Donald Driver, GB WR

WR Willie Ponder, Sea WR

TE Heath Miller, Pit TE

OP Robert Ferguson, GB WR

D/ST Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST

K Jay Feely, NYG K

HC Panthers Coach, Car HC

Bench Mike Bell, Den RB

Bench Cedric Benson, Chi RB

Bench Chris Henry, Cin WR

Bench Jermaine Wiggins, Min TE

Bench Ryan Longwell, Min K

Bench Ashley Lelie, Atl WR

Bench Aaron Stecker, NO RB

Bench Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST

IR Empty

Other things you may or may not care about.

League Settings

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leagues...leagueId=308189

Free Agents

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/freeagency?leagueId=308189

wow. my real post is at the bottom....

Your RB's are fine, especially Sams, he'll get you a lot of Return yards. As far as your defense, the 49ers play Philly and the Eagles are out for blood for the loss to the NYG. I see NE is available, maybe you should pick them. AS far as your QB's, always start Manning, it doesn't matter who he plays.

In my league (no PPR), TDs have more value than yardage. For QB, 40 yds per point with 7 pts per TD. For RB, its 20 yds per point and 7 pts per TD.

Another owner in one of my leagues offered me Boldin for Ronnie Brown. Now, my WRs are very weak as I have Jenkins, Horn, and Chambers as my starters. I have no backup WR but a ton of RB (R.Brown, Tiki, Maroney, DeAngelo, Marion Barber, and Mike Anderson). Another thing is that I have 3 solid TE with Witten, LJ smith, and Kellen Winslow.

What do you think I should do? Is it worth giving up Ronnie for a potential WR1?

In my league (no PPR), TDs have more value than yardage. For QB, 40 yds per point with 7 pts per TD. For RB, its 20 yds per point and 7 pts per TD.

Another owner in one of my leagues offered me Boldin for Ronnie Brown. Now, my WRs are very weak as I have Jenkins, Horn, and Chambers as my starters. I have no backup WR but a ton of RB (R.Brown, Tiki, Maroney, DeAngelo, Marion Barber, and Mike Anderson). Another thing is that I have 3 solid TE with Witten, LJ smith, and Kellen Winslow.

What do you think I should do? Is it worth giving up Ronnie for a potential WR1?

I hate to Trade a RB1 for a WR1 but you need help at WR. I think Maroney and Williams will end up being starters and goal line runners. Take a chance, Boldin will be seeing the endzone at least 8-10 times this year.

I'll give you my opinion.... :thumbsup:

OK pick two RB's between McGahee, Gore, and Maroney. Worried Gore may not perform well this week, and thinking about starting Maroney possibly?

Dallas Clark at TE at home vs. Jax or a banged up Shockey at Seattle?

OK pick two RB's between McGahee, Gore, and Maroney. Worried Gore may not perform well this week, and thinking about starting Maroney possibly?

Dallas Clark at TE at home vs. Jax or a banged up Shockey at Seattle?

Start Magahee at home and Gore playing like a warrior.

Clark over an injured Shockey playing a tough Seattle defense.