Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

Was lucky enough to stumble across this film this evening. And, unlike literally everything else I watch, I Didn't Pause it, I didn't stop it I just sat and watched. And I enjoyed every second of it.

It isn't Robin Williams last film chronologically. Though, with the vagaries of post production, who really knows. But it will be the last film Robin Williams ever did that I watch.

And it was everything you come to expect from Robin Williams; at times laugh-out-loud funny, other times thought-provoking, and still other times quite literally gut wrenchingly moving.

If you had to pick the last movie for Robin Williams to make, well this is about as good as it gets.

Ironically, or maybe not, it was about a man who has what he believes to be 90 minutes to say goodbye to the world and for the world to do the same. In this case the film affords us about that much time to do exactly that.

Won't and didn't win a ton of Awards or make a billion dollars at the box office. That's all right by me.

It's not often that I watch a film and end it feeling grateful. But in this case, I did and I am.

And hey, it's got Mila Kunis in it. Beat that with a stick.

Pretentious a-holes say film instead of movie.