Sign in to follow this  
MammothHog

Mccoy,Ellington,Gio,Mike Wallace

Having a real hard time settling on my 2 RB and 1 flex spots. I need help pick 3. Mccoy, Ellington, Bernard, Mike Wallace. Standard scoring.

I would go McCoy and Ellington in the RB spot because both of their teams' run defenses are only so-so. Bernard has a harder matchup, plus he's still probably sore from some of those hard shots he took against the Colts.
For the flex I'd go with Wallace. The Dolphins have been playing pretty well and have to chase the Patriots for the division. They'll probably throw a lot for awhile against Jacksonville, while I feel like Cincinnati and Baltimore might be either low scoring or Cincinnati might be chasing Baltimore through the air.

McCoy Ellington Wallace

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439452

Having a real hard time settling on my 2 RB and 1 flex spots. I need help pick 3. Mccoy, Ellington, Bernard, Mike Wallace. Standard scoring.

Wallace sits

McCoy, Ellington, Gio. I agree decision is Gio vs Wallace. Cinci is in DESPERATION mode after Indy took them to the woodshed last week. Indy's defense was legit last week, so I think the Bengals bounce back this week. Maybe.....?

So this really comes down to Gio and a tough matchup versus Mike Wallace. Wallace has been living off of the 1 td in almost every week. Wo that he hasn't been that productive. But that Gio matchup vs the Ravens is not a good one.