Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Good customer service

not necessarily a CS rep going above and beyond, but we have had a breville espresso machine for over 10 years with heavy use. a couple of weeks ago we sent it in to repair: a potential leak, the grinder was perpetually on, and one of the four filters would not pass the extracted coffee. yesterday we received a new machine from them. very nice gesture...plus, as much as we like our french press, it is nice to be able to make our coffee drinks again!

Had a good experience with Anova recently. I bought a sous vide circulator from them a while back. They emailed me and told me the item I was buying was backlogged in production so they were going to upgrade me to the better model for free (win #1). I got that device and it was awesome until something inside shorted out and it popped the GFI outlet every time I tried to use it. I called Anova and they sent me a "next day" label to return it. Returned the device and got an email from them the next day with tracking info for my replacement (win #2). 3 days later Anova called me and let me know USPS lost my package and they were sending another replacement (win #3). Next day I get my replacement, the day after that I got the original replacement. I called them and told them I got a second one and they told me to keep it (win #4).

tl;dr

Got a free upgrade due to production backlog. Got a replacement when first broke. Got a second free device due to USPS screw up (lost/found package).