Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Cancer sucks

Sorry to hear man. My grandma on my moms side died of lung cancer when I was 12-13. I was real close to her and saw her deteriorate. She smoked for decades. My grandpa owned a bingo in town and she ran it every night. That place was always filled with so much cigarette smoke from all the old ladies playing that it looked like someone had a fog machine in there. It had gotten to where my grandma wasnt going to live so she just kept smoking anyway

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she makes a full recovery. Unfortunately, my mom told my brother that she won't fight this. If she has it, she's just going to let it take it's course. We lost my aunt (her sister) to the same thing about 20 years ago and it was brutal so I understand why she might not want to go through that. Worst thing is living out of state. Gonna talk to my boss about a leave of absence today.

Thanks all. Having a thread like this to vent is useful, probably one of the most useful (if not the only useful) thread on the bored.

Best wishes man.