Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

TY vs. Andre

I'm guessing you mean Andre Johnson? I believe these two players are going in opposite directions and have almost met in the middle. Andre Johnsnon's value is about as low as it has been in recent memory, but still he is an elite talent as to where TY Hilton is more of a glorified role player. I still thik they will have very similar seasons. About 3 or 4 huge games and the rest you will wish they gave you a little more. In the down weeks Andre may provide a little more and is probably less likely to bust.

Andre by a mile over TY. Andre is a stud and produced WR12 numbers last season with the lousy QB triplet that Houston trotted out last season....not that that will improve this year. TY benefitted by no Wayne and other pass catching options and got a ton of extra targets last year, there are more mouths to feed in Indy this year.

Both should be good but Andre >>> TY.

You guys are reinforcing my thoughts. I have them projected almost dead even with Andre getting slightly more yardage. I just get reeled in by that up side TY brings at center points. At the end of the day 10 points per week is better than 3,07,20