Sign in to follow this  
T-Bone-

Trying to get A. Rodgers!

I'm also going to try and take advantage of the R. Grant owner... here's his roster:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: Knowshon Moreno

RB: Joseph Addai

RB/WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR: Hines Ward

TE: Brent Celek

D/ST: Cardinals D/ST

K: Stephen Gostkowski

Bench Ryan Grant*, GB RB IR

Bench Marion Barber, Dal RB

Bench Fred Jackson, Buf RB

Bench Kellen Winslow, TB TE

Bench Chester Taylor, Chi RB

Bench Larry Johnson, Was RB

Is there any way to lure Rodgers away from this guy? I was thinking of offering either Schaub and McFadden for Rodgers, or Shaub and Bradshaw for Rodgers and Celek. I know it's a downgrade in my RB depth, but it would be an upgrade at QB. Here's my roster and scoring:

10 teamer

(1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1WR/RB, 1 TE, 1DEF, 1K)

QB: M. Shaub, C. Palmer

RB: MJD, A.Foster, A. Bradshaw, D. McFadden, R. Jennings, W. McGahee

WR: R. White, G. Jennings, W. Welker, J. Knox, S. Rice(IR)

TE: Z. Miller, G. Olsen

Def: Dal

K: M. Crosby

1 pt=25yds pass, 10yds rush/rec

4 pt pass TD

6 pt rush/rec TD

PPR

yeah, you definitely have GREAT RB depth to trade from to get Rodgers. McFadden is BEAST :banana:

Get rid of that POS Schaub! He did NOTHING week 1. Cut him if you cant trade him :clap:

The first trade I would do in a heart beat, but not sure the Rodgers owner would bite on that, I guess not. The next one IDK. Really your RB depth ends at Bradshaw, after that scrubs. So, if you do that, you have NO debth at RB and have to hope for the best plus get through bye weeks. Could backfire bad.

Just cringed reading this post. I hope you realize we are only 1 week into football season. If you are trying to trade for someone's first round pick, please know you are going to have to offer more than a fourth round qb and someone who's average draft position is better than 120. The owner of Rodgers will laugh you out of the league. If he really wanted Schaub and McFadden, he could have easily drafted both of them. In your defense, kudos for trying to put a deal together...just try harder!

You have Schaub and you're complaining!?!?

I guarantee you'll have to give up Foster and Schaub if anything. He most likely won't bite on Bradshaw.

So imo, I would not want to trade Foster/Schaub for Rodgers. Your team is better off the way it is now.

First off i've won this league the last two years, so no one is laughing me out of any league. second, i think giving Shaud is a minor step back at QB and McFadden is a good play weekly in our format. Neither of these trades will happen, i'll roll with what i have and i'll win the league for the third straight year!