Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Burress at it again

heh, listening to the description on the radio, no link yet. Apparently Plax was driving all over the road and

was pulled over a couple weeks ago. Every response to the police was allegedly: F U! Apparently he also told

the cop: I know the sheriff!

lookin for a link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4045389

Plaxico Burress, released Friday by the Giants amid an ongoing gun-possession case in New York, cursed out a police officer in Florida during a recent traffic stop, telling the cop he was going to be in trouble because Burress knew the sheriff "personally," the New York Post has reported.

Burress, who faces a 3½-year prison sentence on the gun charge, replied to the each of the officer's questions and commands with an "[expletive] you" during the stop, the newspaper reported, citing police.

Broward County Deputy Sheriff Donald Harris pulled Burress over around 10:30 a.m. on March 18 for speeding on Interstate-95 near Fort Lauderdale, the Post reported. Harris opened the door of Burress' black 2008 Toyota Sequoia when the officer couldn't see inside the player's SUV.

"[Expletive] you," Burress said, according to the Post. "You can't open my [expletive] door."

Burress, who the police report said was driving like "he was going to kill somebody," was issued a $150 speeding citation, his fifth traffic ticket in Florida in the past month, the report said.

According to the police, a "violent and aggressive" the 31-year-old Burress was asked to get out of his car in order to be checked for weapons.

"You're going to hear about this by the end of your shift," said Burress, who has a house in South Florida, as he returned to his car, according to the newspaper report.

Burress also received tickets for going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone, improper tags, improper lane change and improper window tinting on March 1, the Post reported.

His gun-possession case was adjourned last Tuesday until June 15.

It is looking like he is positioning himself for 85's spot once the bengals trade him away.

It is looking like he is positioning himself for 85's spot once the bengals trade him away.

well when plax's suspension is up in 2010 mayhaps

What can i tell you. Retards who make more money than they should. Not that good football talent does'nt deserve money.

He will regret this in about 10 years when he has passed his prime, and live to tell kids how he had it all and wasted it away, and how they should learn from his life's lesson.

Next please. I've seen enough of this idiot. I wonder what team in their right mind will sign this guy.

Looking back, yet another wise choice by the Steelers. I don't think he'll have much interest with many teams. It's amazing that douches like him can win a ring, yet guys like Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, etc. never did.

As this happened 2 weeks ago, pretty sure it played a part in the Giants release of him.