Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

lets find geezil an appropriate avater

You get this thread to ten pages and I'll buy you a pizza. I highly doubt you have it you but I'm a man of my word.

Just as soon as we find you a spell check.

Spell check doesn't find missing words.

Look, I don't mind seeing ###### instead of f u c k e r but inserting the word dude? No way. No dude way.

Nice to see you back by the way. I hope all is well.

Sort of. My job has given me more responsibilities in February. I use to be just in charge of English but now I run both English and Montessori. I'm tired. I got a 40% pay increase but the aggravation and effort is about four times greater. I hope things clear up, but I was a lot happier before.

Sort of. My job has given me more responsibilities in February. I use to be just in charge of English but now I run both English and Montessori. I'm tired. I got a 40% pay increase but the aggravation and effort is about four times greater. I hope things clear up, but I was a lot happier before.

I hear you man. Money is not everything. It's easy to say or read it but it is true. Finding a happiness or a place that is your level is priceless. I have been there. God to see you here though. I wish you the best, honestly.

Nice cars and fancy clothes, vacation homes on a lake.

I take a piece of me and set it down, drive across it on my way to town, to get down.

One thing they cannot take, my wife.

She's stuffed in the trunk, if she bangs to much, hit her with the rake.

If I get caught I'll go to prison for life.

Dude, I admit ... i am the king of the drunken rambling posts, but ... I think you should go to bed early tonight. Start a new, hungover but sober day tomorrow.

Drugs? Weed? I don't think you do pills or meth. What is your outlet? What is your release? You seem level. Consistent. What is your release?

While I have you here I am curious. What is your release? How do you do it? It might seem like a simple question, but what is your outlet?

If I wrote stories of my actual life here I would be ridiculed to the drain in the floor.

Weed. I smoke a lot of weed. Been smoking it every day for many years. Not before work, but like a normal person that likes a glass of wine at the end of the day, I like pot, with my wine. And I've been over that sleep deprived, depressed, drinking too much thing, and it's never pretty. Ya feel me?

Now go to bed, and let us make fun of you.

:)

I got some Photoshop skills, you wanna give me something to work with?

Such as?

You're good people Adam. You have a good heart.

Hey, I can tell you are a good person too, and you have been going through some hard times, but unrstand what you are up against here. This place is full of champion level drunken ramblers, so ... yer still the new kid on the block. Yer gonna take some heat.

Dude, the heat never bothers me. It warms me. I was here though back in the day. That's no lie.

Such as?

Long story bro.

It's true that I used to work for Playboy in New York. I still have the business cards. Title is : Designer. How vague is that? Gold at a strip club Jerry, Gold. I've even sold those cards on ebay, people buy them. Real Playboy business cards, with my name on them.

Yeah, i had a whole career as a graphic artist, was even kinda famous in 2000. Had a site called BushCartoon.com which is a lot like what JibJab.com is now, but strictly political. I was pissed off about Bush, and the election in 2000, so that was my outlet for that frustration.

Yeah, I have a AGS, a BFA and and MS all related to design and computer graphics. I have worked for some of the biggest ad agencies and publishers in the world, as a graphic designer. Yeah, I know Photoshop.

I like your mind. I respect you for the following reasons, I have never seen you pissed. Flustered. Angry. Cruel. As much as you take here it amazes me that you never let it show. I respect that.

I like your mind. I respect you for the following reasons, I have never seen you pissed. Flustered. Angry. Cruel. As much ###### as you take here it amazes me that you never let it show. I respect that.

I had to work on that. This place helped me work on that, I am still working on that ... and trust me, composure in a clutch situation, counts for a lot in life. I have learned to take pressure from others differently than I did in the past.

Now poast a pic.

I had to work on that. This place helped me work on that, I am still working on that ... and trust me, composure in a clutch situation, counts for a lot in life.

Now poast a pic.

I will, but I'm not a photogenic guy. I'm gonna send Newbs 2. He can do with as he chooses.

I don't have many pics of me, period. I just don't take pics. Never have.

That's Ok, I will make you look good. Make you a custom avatar.

My own is unretouched and recent .... but nobody else here has the balls for that ... or 8 thousand dollars in cash to rub on their titties.

Back to what you were saying about clutch. The store has taught me that alot. Pointless as life might seem you always learn lessons.