Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need some help with a big trade

Ok, so I have RG3 and Eli Manning both on my team. I'm gonna go forward with RG3 as my starter, so I'm looking to trade Eli. There's really only one team who has a need for a QB, and he has Cutler as his starter so he's desperate. He also has a need for TE, and I have Hernandez to deal. Here are our two teams. I need help with making a deal. He has said he's reluctant to trade Bush, but it's clear he's interested in dealing Fitz. What should I look to do here? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I will help in return. I think I need to cash in on Eli while I still can. Also, this is a standard scoring keeper league. We keep 3 players each year.

My Team

QB RG3

QB E Manning

RB McFadden

RB Ridley

RB Bradshaw

RB Turner

RB A Brown

WR Harvin

WR D Thomas

WR V Jax

WR T Smith

WR Ogletree

TE Graham

TE Hernandez

DST 49ers

K Janikowski

His Team

QB Cutler

QB A Smith

RB McCoy

RB R Bush

RB Redman

RB Hillis

RB Rodgers

WR Fitzgerald

WR Decker

WR Amendola

WR Heyward-Bey

WR Britt

WR Avery

TE Lewis

DST Cowboys

K Gostkowski

He has no depth at RB to make a trade unfortunetly. I would look elsewhere unless you can combo a package like Manning/ Hernandez for Bush or Manning 4 Fitz. I wouldnt trade him both Eli and Hernandez 4 Fitz as his value simply isnt there. If he doesnt budge, then are u open to trading RG3/ Hernandez for a McCoy? Thoughts to think about??

I've been getting suggestions to go for McCoy. What do you think of something like Manning, Ridley, and Hernandez for McCoy, either Cutler or Smith, and maybe someone like Hillis or Britt?

Ok, so I have RG3 and Eli Manning both on my team. I'm gonna go forward with RG3 as my starter, so I'm looking to trade Eli. There's really only one team who has a need for a QB, and he has Cutler as his starter so he's desperate. He also has a need for TE, and I have Hernandez to deal. Here are our two teams. I need help with making a deal. He has said he's reluctant to trade Bush, but it's clear he's interested in dealing Fitz. What should I look to do here? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I will help in return. I think I need to cash in on Eli while I still can. Also, this is a standard scoring keeper league. We keep 3 players each year.

My Team

QB RG3

QB E Manning

RB McFadden

RB Ridley

RB Bradshaw

RB Turner

RB A Brown

WR Harvin

WR D Thomas

WR V Jax

WR T Smith

WR Ogletree

TE Graham

TE Hernandez

DST 49ers

K Janikowski

His Team

QB Cutler

QB A Smith

RB McCoy

RB R Bush

RB Redman

RB Hillis

RB Rodgers

WR Fitzgerald

WR Decker

WR Amendola

WR Heyward-Bey

WR Britt

WR Avery

TE Lewis

DST Cowboys

K Gostkowski

geez his team is sucks. your team is 100 times better. he cant give you bush. then hed have only one RB starter on his roster. truth is he cant spare anything. His team is destined for last place. Have mercy. did he draft Gostkowski in the 4th round after mccoy, Fitz and Bush? Because that's his next best player.

help needed here

He has no depth at RB to make a trade unfortunetly. I would look elsewhere unless you can combo a package like Manning/ Hernandez for Bush or Manning 4 Fitz. I wouldnt trade him both Eli and Hernandez 4 Fitz as his value simply isnt there. If he doesnt budge, then are u open to trading RG3/ Hernandez for a McCoy? Thoughts to think about??

This is pretty accurate...

Maybe you could take this opportunity to unload Turner? He has Rodgers.

Say Eli,Hernandez & Turner for McCoy??? I realize he'd have to drop a couple people.. But that shouldn't be a problem.

There really isn't a lot of options here.

Thanks for mine

geez his team is sucks. your team is 100 times better. he cant give you bush. then hed have only one RB starter on his roster. truth is he cant spare anything. His team is destined for last place. Have mercy. did he draft Gostkowski in the 4th round after mccoy, Fitz and Bush? Because that's his next best player.

help needed here

Guess what the sad part is. I'm 0-2, and tied for the 2nd most total points in the league. He's 2-0 and has the 2nd least points in the league. I got killed by my matchups, and he got lucky.

Your team is very solid and if anything I would try to swing a trade for McCoy for Hernandez and Eli.

I'm here: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407975

Yep, you could start with this. But I'm thinking you'll have to include Turner to make it work. It would be insane to take an injured TE and a slight QB upgrade for McCoy. Throw in Turner and he might see the value in solidifying 3 positions.

Go for the jugular....

Offer:

Manning

Turner

T. Smith

Hernandez

Ask for:

Alex Smith

McCoy

Fitz

Manning's value will never be higher, and you can get a backup TE off of waivers for the ONE week you don't start Graham. If he needs a QB that bad, he might be willing to get ripped off with the above offer. Having said all of that, I am not so sure I would keep RGIII long term over Eli. Your call, though. Eli just seems to be getting better each year. No knock on RGIII at all, but Eli ain't exactly old either.

Now, I could use some advice:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407988

Yeah, like the others have said, his team is in bad shape. I would offer him something like Manning, Hernandez and Ogletree for Fitz, Britt and Smith.

Thanks for the input, I know u r 0-2 but I would not overact here, poor Eli never gets respect, reminds me of Brady a few years back. Personally, I would not want to trade Eli, I would trade RG3, he has played against horrible defenses and he gets another good matchup this weekend, the breaks will be coming when he starts playing his tough division. If you are dead set on trading Eli, then go with the last few suggestions, u can afford to package a few nice players for McCoy, unfortunately, Hernandez value is not that high with the injury. Go for an RB, your WR's r good.

I agree with shifty. I think RG3 will do OK but, as soon as teams figure him out, he'll be just another QB. Eli now has proven himself So keep him if you can.