Sign in to follow this  
Texansfan

INEXCUSABLE

How a PROFESSIONAL NFL QB can mishandle a focking snap on a game deciding play AFTER calling a timeout is just plain pathetic.

They should fire both him and the center right now.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about. 4th and goal on the 1 and Gus Freotte can't get the focking snap from the center to hand the ball to Steven Jackson for the win.

The first down play was probably actually worse than that. Bruce was wide open at the goal line and Frerotte completely underthrew a 5 yard pass which Bruce tried to reach for and injured himself. The game should have been over right there.

Not as heart stopping as Romo fumbling in the playoffs last year, but it was nice nonetheless. :thumbsup:

The first down play was probably actually worse than that. Bruce was wide open at the goal line and Frerotte completely underthrew a 5 yard pass which Bruce tried to reach for and injured himself. The game should have been over right there.

It still would have left I believe over a minute to go, and Seattle had 2 timeouts. It wouldn't have been over.

Not as heart stopping as Romo fumbling in the playoffs last year, but it was nice nonetheless. :overhead:

At least he didn't get tired in the Superbowl. :thumbsup:

Not sure who you are referring to. Tired in the Superbowl?

It still would have left I believe over a minute to go, and Seattle had 2 timeouts. It wouldn't have been over.

That part is true. The game would not have been over, but certainly would have been in their favor. Either way I think that play was way worse than the 4th down fumble. He looked like Brad Johnson on that play.

Well according to McNabbb, it's because of the unreal expectations being placed on black NFL QB's. McNabb just has to do a little bit more then everybody else it seems. :overhead:

McNabb :overhead:

It fairly well documented at this site that I am a rabid Seattle Seahawks fan.

HTH!!

It's fairly well documented that no one pays attention to you.

All that effort at being an ass, and all for nothing. Dam, I'm depressed. I think I'll go bury a hooker alive.

It's fairly well documented that no one pays attention to you.

:lol:

Who are you????

How a PROFESSIONAL NFL QB can mishandle a focking snap on a game deciding play AFTER calling a timeout is just plain pathetic.

They should fire both him and the center right now.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about. 4th and goal on the 1 and Gus Freotte can't get the focking snap from the center to hand the ball to Steven Jackson for the win.

same ball the seahawks gave romo in the playoffs last year :lol: