Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Better RB in a PPR league

All things considered, who is a better pick out of Peterson, Charles and even Foster ...

considering supporting cast and injuries... (damn hammy...is it real???)

CJ lol

I'd go AP, Charles then Foster

I am a Rice supporter this year.. everything is in place for him to have a big year.... Great O-Line, Decent Schedule, Fullback, Goaline Carries..

All things considered, who is a better pick out of Peterson, Charles and even Foster ...

considering supporting cast and injuries... (damn hammy...is it real???)

Clearing its Peterson.... He is heathly and will be recieving the most carries

Check out my newest article for Can of Corn Sports: Preseason Player Updates........Own Your Dumb Friends at Fake Football

http://can-of-corn.com/2011/09/02/the-know-it-all-preseason-updates/

Kyle Stafford

@KStafford32

I am a Rice supporter this year.. everything is in place for him to have a big year.... Great O-Line, Decent Schedule, Fullback, Goaline Carries..

Another vote for Rice.

Interesting stat I just read:

'Rice has averaged more yards after the catch than any player in the league the past three seasons.'

Rice,Peterson,Charles,Foster

Rice-I'm a fanboy this year! :thumbsup:

Peterson-he actually has improved his catch totals the last couple years, I think McNabb remembers how to throw a dump off to the RB after his years in Philly. Peterson is probably being under rated in ppr this year. :bandana:

Charles-would have been last except for Foster's injury :rolleyes:

Foster-hamstring injuries tend to linger, and he has 2 already, and we haven't started the season, and Ben Tate is healthy, and he is a tool who mocks FF nerds (like me), and...I would be ok with him as my #1RB. ;)

Im a huge Rice fan but I passed him up at 3 yesterday for CJ. If he gets through his first few games no injury he'll be money. Great schedule, o-line coming back together, goalline carries, 40-50 receptions, and a real possibility if he stays healthy, which he's never been hurt before, of 2000 total yds and 14+ td's. I love Rice but CJ has a real shot of being the top rb at the end of the year.