Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Two trades, pick 1. Thanks, will respond

My RBs: Spiller, CJ, Wilson, Ridley, MJD, L.Bell (standard scoring)

Two offers. Which one do I take:

1. I get Martin and SJax. I give up CJ, WIlson, and L.Bell

2. I get Martin. I give up CJ and L.Bell

I personally would not accept either trade because I'm not high on Martin. TB is a total mess. The passing game won't be respectable by Ds unless and until Glennon proves himself, and who knows when that will be? Teams will just stack the box against Martin. Plus, even if they get their house in order, 4 of next 9 weekends are basically useless run-wise (bye, @SEA, and CAR twice), while two more aren't exactly easy (MIA, @DET).

I also think Bell will be worth a decent amount in standard scoring ROS (won't score twice every game, of course, but still). And while CJ isn't catching much, you don't need that in standard scoring and can live off the yardage and the occasional score. SJax is even less appetizing -- assuming he's fine from the injury by Week 7, that still gives you four really hard games (TB twice, @CAR, SEA) and one not-easy one (NO) before your playoffs probably start.

As much as it sucks since you have a lot of hope-for-best RBs on the roster, I'd stick and see which of them break out. At least one of them HAS to, you'd think.

• Like 1

I agree with the last poster, your situation looks dire right now with Spiller and CJ underperforming... but if you remember SJax and Martin are as well. BUF and TEN (have you seen the last half for CJ?... wooo-eeee) have much better schedules the rest of the year (last poster didnt even mention SF for both TB and ATL, cuz of fantasy playoffs?). I say hold out and hope for the best, other wise you're probably gonna be steppin right into another steamin pile.

Here's mine... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424921

Agreed...neither one...Wilson has a good 4 games ahead and Bell should be solid...Martin was bad before a rookie QB and the coach is losing that locker room....going to get ugly there