Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Defense------Always WHIR

I have the option of starting:

49ers & New Orleans (Brees @ home scares me)

Oakland @ Houston (Starting Case Keenum and hate to start this defense against my qb)

or I could pick one of these defenses up for the week off waivers

Browns @ CInci (everything I have read has this teams defense ranked the best this week)

Bills vs. NEw York Jets (Seems like a good match up,but they didn't do well against the jets first time around)

Lions @ Pitt (No idea)

Falcons @ TB (Probably not)

Let me know your thoughts and LEAVE A LINK.

Thanks

If Buf was bad the first time no Ivory don't like them this time around.

Oak and Buf are gimmicky DSTs I wouldn't start.

Cle vs Cin and Atl vs Tb are the best DST. I rode the ww DST all year got of that train 2 weeks ago cause I wasn't starting Cle, Oak, Atl... for playoff life. Cle vs weak run O teams are solid starts... yeah I know they aren't weak thats why I like Atl. Lions vs Pit seem like a shoot out.

Andy Dalton has been ff dream for DSTs. Start Cle since, you don't want Atl. They limited Cin to 6 pts last time around. A good start.

SD v Mia seems like a good play... Mia O look awful without 2 lineman.

You pick one of those 3 most standard scoring leagues high premium on turnovers and pts allowed. Cin is the most explosive offense. I had SD ranked higher due to the utter disaster that MIa O is right now.

I actually would go Bills at home. Geno Smith is prone to mistakes and the Jets WR corps leaves a lot to be desired. The Bills were all over Big Ben last week on the road, and this week there at home vs an inferior qb. You will give up some points but will make up for it with sacks and a few turnovers. I don't trust any of the other defenses you mentioned more. If the Saints were on the road, Id take the Niners but as you said at home Brees will get his. Good luck!

As of Sunday morning, the forecast for Browns-Bengals is calling for cloudy skies, scattered thunderstorms, and 14-20 MPH winds.

We might be in good shape. Chances of rain increase from 20 percent at game time to around 60-70 percent at 4 PM ET, when the AFC North matchup should be coming to a close. Strong storms are expected at 6 PM ET. We wouldn't downgrade A.J. Green, who's an obvious WR1 even in Joe Haden's shadow coverage, and company much. Andy Dalton and Jason Campbell remain QB2 options.

I have the option of starting:

49ers & New Orleans (Brees @ home scares me)

Oakland @ Houston (Starting Case Keenum and hate to start this defense against my qb)

or I could pick one of these defenses up for the week off waivers

Browns @ CInci (everything I have read has this teams defense ranked the best this week)

Bills vs. NEw York Jets (Seems like a good match up,but they didn't do well against the jets first time around)

Lions @ Pitt (No idea)

Falcons @ TB (Probably not)

Let me know your thoughts and LEAVE A LINK.

Thanks

I would go Bills and then Clevland after that. On the flip side Clevland plays Jacksonvile in 2 weeks so if you want to stash them until then you'll have a solid def when the time comes.