Sign in to follow this  
Kam187

Would anyone start Spiller over CJ1K in week 13? Will answer all links

In a non ppr league, would anyone risk starting Spiller against a poor Atlanta run defense over Chris Johnson against Indy? Is it too risky? I need to win to make the playoffs. Will answer all links. Thanks

Spiller is incredibly undependable, and I'm a BUF homer. CJ1k is a top 10 RB over the last 6 weeks in PPR. Spiller is ranked 36th for the year so far, best week in PPR was 17.6 pts, 5 out of 13 weeks, less than 8 pts.

No way I'd sit Johnson for Spiller. PPR or no PPR, this is a no brainer, you have to roll with Johnson. If something bizarre happens oh well. If you're the guy who doubles down on a 9 and 6 against the dealer's 4, go for it, but chances are you will lose.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=428926&p=5156052

I'm not sure I would go with Spiller. Fred Jackson is going to eat up his workload and he has been so unpredictable.

Tennessee seems to be on the up and up with Indy giving up big leads. I could see the Titans going up large and using CJ2K to eat up clock.

You have to start chris johnson with the stat line he put up a couple weeks ago against indi. no doubt. Thanks for mine.