Sign in to follow this  
Crackhead Bob

Hines Ward

I have Hines Ward along with Javon Walker, Donald Driver, Hank Basket, Braylon Edwards, Joe Jurevicius.

RBs - Larry Johnson, Duece Mac, D Rhodes, Mike Bell, Ced Houston, Marion Barber

Qb's - Delhomme & Brees

Standard Scoring I suppose - 1-PPR, 1-PPcompletion, Pass 1-25, Rush 1-10, Rec 1-20

I am concerned about Big Ben's thumb injury and Hines Wards Hamstring that just seems to keep on lingering.

I offered the Ronnie Brown owner Hines Ward and Ced Houston. Too much or not enough?

Not enough for Ronnie Brown. Ward comes in for me right around my 10th-12th WR, and Cedric Houston isn't even a factor, until we know something. He could just as easily pick up Derrick Blaylock, and have that same position.

I wouldn't worry about Ward. He is one of the toughest WR's in the league, and doesn't miss games too often. I think it is more precautionary, and he'll be fine.

Too little for Ronnie Brown. He's a top back in this league. I'm not sold on Hines Ward as a top WR in the league. He scored a bunch of TDs last year but failed to hit 1,000 yards. Houston is a crap shoot. Especially being ont he Jets. You maybe have to up the RB value on your part to maybe Rhodes. Its still a long shot even then though. Thanks for the input on mine.