Sign in to follow this  
leftyguitar

round 9, pick 4. Bulger, Culpepper?

Hey Everybody,

We're in round 9 and its currently my pick (pick 4.) Ten team league. scoring system is in sig. I just took Eli Manning last round. I'm gonna back him up with this pick.

I'm in a deadlock between Bulger and Culpepper. I know neither of them will be around when the picks come around to me next round.

I'm planning on watching both of their action tonight in their game and seeing if CPep holds up and what Bulger does. I know Bulger is a pretty safe bet for consistency's sake, but if Pepper is healthy i think he could have a really big year. I need somebody to trade off with Eli, who's also a big potential producer but slightly risky.

what do you think is my best bet? leave me a link and i'll try to help you out!

I would go with Bulger over Culpepper

Only reason would be that this is Peps first year with the fins

both are injury risks

can't see you going wrong with either pick.

Good luck to you.

I like Bulger. Culpepper is coming off a much more serious injury, and he is a scrambling quarterback. So losing mobility is a concern. Also, Daunte looked horrible last year in his first year away from Moss. Will he ever be the same guy again??? I would steer clear.

It depends on what type of person you are.

Play it safe or take a chance.

I do think Bulger is the safer of the two, but without a doubt the more boring option.

C-Pepp could explode down there in Miami. He has the weapons around him to be very successful and from what I hear the knee is looking and feeling very good.

I'm allot less worried about his knee than say Palmer's simply because C-pepp's seems to have overcome the mental part of his knee injury.

If it were me I'd go with C-Pepp cause even if he flops you still have Eli and he has looked good this preseason.

Thanks for the advice on mine. I hope I get Ronnie! The guy that has him needs a #1 WR bad that is why I was hoping he would go for it. His #1 WR is Mushy Muhammad!

I think it's really a toss up. Both coaches favor the run. Bulger is probably the safter pick and I'd give him a slight lead only because I like his receivers better.

I think it's really a toss up. Both coaches favor the run. Bulger is probably the safter pick and I'd give him a slight lead only because I like his receivers better.

I have bulger slated a little higher than culpepper. The only reason is I think culpepper will need a little more time to get acclimated in Miami. Both have a lot of upside, I think bulger is the safe pick.

Of the 2 i would go with Bulger to give you a lttle more consistancy w/ having Eli for the high risk/high reward QB. I'm guessing Delhomme is gone, if not I like him for same reason as Bulger but not as injury risk.

I think both are pretty good choices. I think Culpepper is the sexy pick. Both have injury concerns (but not super major ones). Tough, but I think I'd go Culpepper, although it's a tad riskier. But it's ok to have some risk in your backup QB.

Thanks for answering mine.