Sign in to follow this  
Charger

Fast Willie/ TJones/ K Jones

question 1 (non-ppr)- Fast Willie @ Miami

T. Jones @ GB

or K. Jones @ Sea (leaning towrds T. Jones)

question 2 (non-PPR)- F. Gore vs Az

or C. Taylor @ Wash (leaning toward Gore)

question 3 (non-ppr)- J. Whitten @ Jax

or K. Winslow vs NO (leaning towards Winslow)

Leave a link.

Thanks

I would tell you to go with your gut. I would play the guys you're leaning towards as well. Although, Winslow hasn't proven anything and I like Witten on that offense. Winslow IS going against the easier defense though, so I'd probably choose him in the end.

Thanks for answering mine! :pointstosky:

Thanks for responding to my post, sorry it took so long to get back with you. I would start Fast Willie, and as tough as it is to say, TJ against my Packers, he should have a great game against one of the worst Run D'

s in the league. Then go with Witten, I am not sold on KW2. Good Luck

Thanks for the help with mine

Gotta go with fast willie Cowher has said he is the clear starter AND will get the goaline carries as well. Tough though cause TJ is a stud and is playing a sorry run D but Benson is right there and will steal some carries and possibly some goaline carries. Hard call, but I think I like FWP better this week. I don't think K. Jones is going to do much this year with an unproven O line, nobody to throw the ball to open the middle and an offensive coordinator that never gives RBs much of a chance. Which is a shame because I think K. Jones would be a top 5 back in the right system

Then I would have to say Gore over Taylor. Taylor may have a good year, but he is unproven and starting opening week against a very tough run D. Gore is THE man in SF and has no vultures behind him AND he is playing Ari. After a few weeks I may be singing a different tune and be telling you to go with Taylor, but at this point you gotta go with Gore.

Then I would say Winslow against a wide open NO defense. Witten is a good option but playing tough D. I think Winslow is going to be a stud this year and has good chance to be top 5 TE by seasons end, especially with QB that will be looking for the quick dump day in and day out

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229635