Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Trade Help: R. Bush, M. Jones for D. Williams and C. Chambers

I'm in a 10 team redraft PPR and PP rush attempt we start 2 RB's and 3 WR's

Here's my team and I am ranking the players in the way I list them on my depth chart

D. McNabb

D. Bledsoe

R. Brown

C. Taylor

D. Foster (handcuff in the trade)

R. Bush

B. Jacobs

W. Lundy :dunno:

T. Holt

R. Moss

A. Bryant

M. Jones

G. Jennings

A. Viniteri

Jaguars

I think I have the depth to play with to deal Bush because I think he wouldnt crack my lineup unless he improove on his week 1 stats and I'm not sure if his value gets much higher than it is right now. This trade truely pays dividends if Foster gets hurt like everyone says he will, plus this really gives me a killer lineup with Moss as my #3. Do you give up some depth for a killer roster?

it's not a bad trade, but in PPR, I think I'd rather stay with Bush and get rid of Foster, since he is injury prone, even with the PP Rush. Might want to wait until after this weekend if you deal Bush, he should do well and his value should be a bit higher.

If you're not high on Bush then it's a good trade, you'd still have plenty of depth at RB.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=232885

i think you should stay with your guys. matt jones will come around. bush is a better one to have than williams. esp. in the PPR style.

thanks for seein mine! :rolleyes:

I like the deal ...chambers will play for you and D will is a nice insurance policy... In a dynasty league I would have second thought but if it is a redraft or a 3 keeper I like the deal

thanks for answering mine

i think you should stick to what u have...

matt jones is iffy but i would hang onto him and give hime some chances....

thanks for answering mine

Wait until this week to deal Bush....I do like Chambers over Jones though. Can you deal Jones straight up for Chambers? I see what you mean about D Foster, but what if he does stay healthy?? Wait this week out.

Thanks for mine

do it, i think moss is gonna be weak and im not to high on antonio bryant, so u gotta take chambers.

regiie bush is good but mccallister is gonan be there all year

I'd deal Foster before Bush. If Bush continues to perform, he'll get more work. Foster = Iffy Health.

It's be nice for you to get Chambers, but the RB risk would be a little too high for me.

i wouldnt do it.

i like ur recivers, they will be solid. matt jones will get better--hes a beast.

also the upside of reggie bush is too high to trade. i dont think we have seen him at his best yet.

stick wit what u got, ur team is solid.

thx for answering mine

Trading gets you a better starting team now, and without RB injury gets you the better team all year. Not trading keeps a potential stud in Bush (esp. if Duece gets hurt).

For me the clincher is D. Williams. He may be better that Bush by year end and gives me reason to take the better WR now and improve my current starting team.

Good luck and thanks for mine.

I don't know if the risk is worth the reward. Are you that confident that Chambers is going to put up the stats?? Or are you that concerned about Moss with the sucky Raiders? Or both.

I would probably wait another week as well. See how Randy looks, Chambers looks. If all things stay the same and Randy doesn't get the ball that much. Then pull the trigger.

Thank for answering mine.