Sign in to follow this  
bgard72

Would you trade D Foster for J Addai?

Guys,

Should I trade DeShaun Foster for Joseph Addai?

I have the following RB's:

1) Steven Jackson

2) DeShaun Foster

3) Fred Taylor

4) Wali Lundy

I already offered Wali Lundy for Joseph Addai last week to this owner. He said no deal there...I can't blame him.

Question is with DeAngelo Williams doing so well yesterday, I am thinking that Foster's time may be ending in the future. I can't get DeAngelo Williams from a different owner without over-paying.

Joseph Addai looks like he will be getting the bulk of the carries as time goes by.

I would be putting Fred Taylor in as the #2, or I could choose Addai if he keeps doing well.

Should I offer up DeShaun Foster for Joseph Addai?

Man, that's a tough one.

I think I might take the chance and make the deal though. With Williams tearing it up, they aren't going to be able to keep the guy off the field...he's just too good.

By playoff time, I think Addai's value will likely be higher than Foster's. So yeah, I'd make the deal.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=234415

I would do it, I watched the whole Colts game yesterday and Addai looked much much better than Rhodes, IMO, and from what I seen of the Carolina game, Foster is getting outplayed bigtime by Williams. So go for it!

yea i would do it. addai looked really good. wouldve had 2 tds but he got it called a fumble (i think the ball crossed the line before the ball came out). Given, it was the texans D, but i think he will be solid in the future.

thanks for answering mine