Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

potential trade

how reasonable do you consider this offer?

Standard league scoring.

I picked up LJ Smith, and am thinking that I may be better off trading Gonzo to help my RB situation.

My first question is.... how likely is it that he would accept this offer? I know brown hasnt started the year as strong as he finished last season, but I still like him.

I have Ronnie and I wouldn't accept it. It's worth a try though. Do it if you can.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=234919

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. However, the guy who owns him isnt a huge football fan, and tends to be a bit of a bandwagon jumper. I'm hoping Ronnies slow start will mean he'd wanna do the deal.

My goal is to upgrade my RB to a point where I have someone more reliable than Julius Jones.

I like what he brings to the table, but because he tends to get hurt somewhat and cuz parcells isnt totally keen on him, and cuz Marion Barber III gets lots of his goal line carries, I feel I should upgrade him if I can.

if you or anyone else wants to suggest other RB's who you feel may be worth my pursuit at this price (JJ and Gonzo ) feel free to let me know.

for me, I either want better production, or equal production with less risk.

maybe someone like Cadillac Williams....

If you can get this deal... do it in a heartbeat. Brown will be fine. He should have a HUGE week this week too. Anything less than 125 yds and a TD against the Titans and I will be severely disappointed. Although Daunte is really what concerns me.

-R

IMO, i would do this trade b/c i believe the MIA offense has not lived up to its full potential yet. give daunte and chambers to gel as the season goes on and they will be a team that will be fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch.

well guys, I'd like to thank you all for your input.

the guy took the trade. Personally, I think its a panic sell on his part, but I'm happy I got the deal done.

Check out my sig to see my new roster.

LT and ronnie brown at RB

McNabb and Warner at QB.

could use some strength at WR but reasonably decent overall

and I dont think I lose much with LJ Smith at TE.

as it is a keeper league (3 to keep) I figure I'm in good shape for years to come.