Sign in to follow this  
bobpate17

Alexander Trade.

I want to get alexander. since he is doing OK so far and other guy need some help at WR I was thinking about offering him F. Gore and TO or F. gore and Wayne. for S. Alexander. and if he rejects then offer S. Jax and Wayne or S. Jax and TO for Alexander and L. Coles. good trade??

My team.

1) Warner

2) R. Wayne, Driver, TO, Mould

2) S. Jackson, R. Brown, M. Barber III, Gore

1) M. Colson (TE)

Other team

1)T. Green, S. Mcnair

2)Purress,J Cotchery, L. Coles

2)C. Taylor, S. Alexander

1)De. Clark, A. Gates

I want to get alexander. since he is doing OK so far and other guy need some help at WR I was thinking about offering him F. Gore and TO or F. gore and Wayne. for S. Alexander. and if he rejects then offer S. Jax and Wayne or S. Jax and TO for Alexander and L. Coles. good trade??

My team.

1) Warner

2) R. Wayne, Driver, TO, Mould

2) S. Jackson, R. Brown, M. Barber III, Gore

1) M. Colson (TE)

Other team

1)T. Green, S. Mcnair

2)Purress,J Cotchery, L. Coles

2)C. Taylor, S. Alexander

1)De. Clark, A. Gates

I know you are high on Alexander but your team looks pretty darn tight already. If I was you , I wouldn't make that deal. Thanks for responding to mine.

OK, you have ronnie brown, stephen jackson, and frank gore. you do not need alexander. first, he has the madden curse. second, he has the Super Bowl loser curse. Third, that running game is not as strong with the loss of Hutchinson, and now Womack is out for at least 6 weeks, I believe. Finally, they just added Deion Branch, which gives them 4 quality WRs. Looks like they will air it out if that running game is not clicking. I would stand pat with what you have.

And, never trade Frank Gore :thumbsup: !!

I'd offer gore and Wayne or sjax and Wayne first and see if he takes that. However, the trade will upgrade your back (assuming alexander starts to put up better numbers, which he most likely will) but leave you a little thin at receiver. If you trade TO and one of your backs I'd try and get Coles from him if you can.

Overall I think Gore and Wayne for Alexander and even Cotchery would be good for you with TO and Jackson for Alexander and Coles about even. Thanks for answering mine.

Bob, What are you thinking? I wouldn't trade Gore even up for Alexander. Don't go by the past. Go with the present. This year is this year. You have a solid team, stick it out until you are forced to make a move (injury etc).

Thanks for mine Bob

Alexander will be a great back this year.... so if you must make the offer .... Gore+Wayne

But honestly I would stick with what you have because you will have to give up too much to get him.

Thanks for your response.

I took Alexander in my league this year. Auction format. Spent $17.75 of $30 on him. I want my $17.75 back. Fortunately, I also took Gore. Right now I would not think twice about trading or benching Gore. Yes his schedule gets tougher, but he's worth keeping. And so is TO. Granted he's going to do "TO things" but he's still a top notch receiver.

Go with the present. Keep your team as it is and then let Alexander's owner wish he really had Gore insteas!

Mind giving me some advice as well?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=236381