Sign in to follow this  
whahaa

QB choice: Eli, Vick or Rex?

ok so i've got what you might call a problem you gotta love to have.

i drafted Eli and Vick and picked up Rex along the way as a free agent early in the season.

now i've got these 3 studs and i never know who to start.

so my question is, who should i start for week 6?

ELI @ ATL -- arguably the best of the 3, however also has the stiffest match-up this week. atl pass rush is brutal. yet, eli has faced some none-too-shabby defenses already this season and has pulled out big games... especially when they're down in the 4th quarter and need some good passing TDs.

VICK vs NYG -- definitely the most inconsistent of the 3, but he's due for a big game with some TDs right? plus he's going up against the not-so-great looking nyg defense (sad to say as a giants fan) and fftoday has him projected as the #1 ffp scorer this week. in the wednesday rankings he's in the top tier with only mcnabb to keep him company. how much water does this hold? also, as a giants fan who's going to be watching this game on tv, i'd hate to have to root for vick.

REX @ ARI -- week after week, this guy is just about as good as eli. the two of them put up comparable yardage and TDs. this week against arizona though, do the bears get up early and run the rest of the game? this week, he is also projected to do better than eli manning.

so yea. eli is usually my starter, but this week i've got a bad feeling about him. my gut and the projections tell me that vick is going to outscore eli. yet putting in the enemy qb in a giants game feels a bit sour. so do i just say screw it to both of them and go with rex?

as always, leave a link. i'll answer with the good stuff.

whahaa!

i would go with grossman. i mean, huard did well against AZ last week so i can't imagine grossman doing any worse. though they may end up running a lot at the end of the game. gross should do well enough (and probably better than eli)