Sign in to follow this  
kellyaucoin

Kitna for Bruce? Bye week solutions

Harrison and Edwards are off this week, so I'm left with Chambers and Horn. we start 2 WRs and 2 RBs, plus one flex. i could go with Chambers, Horn, SJx, Deuce, & Turner or Barber III, but trading Kitna away could help me in another way. we have to hang onto FA pickups for 3 weeks minimum, and i just picked up Kitna last week. i can't drop him for another 2 weeks, but i can trade him, which would give me more flrexibility as my Def and TE hit bye weeks (week 8).

So, Kitna for Bruce? what do you think? i can pick up Rivers, Frye, or Harrington on waivers.

QB Grossman, Kitna RB SJax, Deuce, M. Turner, M. Barber III, Norwood, WR Harrison, Chambers, B. Edwards, Horn TE MacMichael, K Graham Def Dolphins

I'd hang onto Kitna, Grossman is going to have a hell of a time throwing the ball in December in Chicago.

:banana:

if you can get bruce for kitna, do it! kitna's O-line has taken major hits and if rivers is still out there, you should be fine. that'll give you more depth at WR. i'd say it's worth the trade.

...and go with turner

thanks for the reply, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I just got in

I would do what was neccesary to get Rivers.