lundi

norwood

TO

DJAX

Berrian

Driver

Gabriel

would love to upgrade my rbs, i have been offered:

frank gore and either h. ward or j walker for TO and addai (i'm leaning towards ward)

i would hate to lose addai, but i am thinking this is an upgrade for me. thoughts?

Gore for Addai is an upgrade, but TO for Ward is iffy. TO will likely produce big numbers down the road, despite the drama that comes with him. Ward will probably settle int an 8 - 12 point average per week. You do have some nice depth at WR, so as long as you think you can afford to lose TO, it would be ok.

Please see mine

I think TO is a cancer and by week 10 will be out the door. He's too much to handle. Addai will be the man in Indy. My projection from now til year end Addai will outscore Gore...

standard yardage league with no PPR

we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE and 1 flex RB/WR/TE

i have

portis

ronnie brown

addai

lundi

norwood

TO

DJAX

Berrian

Driver

Gabriel

would love to upgrade my rbs, i have been offered:

frank gore and either h. ward or j walker for TO and addai (i'm leaning towards ward)

i would hate to lose addai, but i am thinking this is an upgrade for me. thoughts?

I think TO is a cancer and by week 10 will be out the door. He's too much to handle. Addai will be the man in Indy. My projection from now til year end Addai will outscore Gore...

Take the trade. I think the Steelers will start rolling again and Ward will benefit. Gore is an upgrade to Addai, and TO is too inconsistent.

See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245404

The trade seems fair, but I'm nervous about Hines. Doesn't seem necesary either, I like your squad.

I would take the Addai / TO, for Ward / Gore

Gore is a monster and everyone is correct in saying that TO is both inconsistant and a cancer. He has great potential but something tells me he will not finish out the year as a Dallas starter.