Michael123

Who should I start?

Which WR should I start?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR should I start?

• Derrick Mason (vs. CIN)
    • Eddie Kennison (vs. HOU)
    • Jacoby Jones (vs. KC)

Jacoby Jones is a rookie playing his very first real game. Can't see him being a huge impact this early, but it's possible. I'd probably go with Kennison, and Mason doesn't seem to have much left in the tank.

Voted for Jones but very unsure of his first real game - very tough choices, Kennison has Johnson stealing tds and gonzalez, Mason seems to be running out of gas - I'd see if Crayton was available and play him over those choices.

Definitely Kennison. Mason is definitely past his prime. Not a very good season last year and I think there are two major factors that will affect him in this game 1. Most of the passes will target Heap in the short game. Ravens want to control the clock and keep the Bengals offense off the field. 2. The Bengals are home in a Monday night opener. That place gets crazy and the defense usually responds to that situation...just look at last years game in Cincy. The Ravens were lucky to score at all.

If you don't start Kennison against HOUSTON then why is he even taking a spot on your roster...got me?