Sign in to follow this  
redshirtrookie

WR Help.

i'm in an IDP league. first of all, we start 1qb, 2wr, 2rb, 1flex (wr OR te only), te, k, 5 defensives positions, one of which HAS to be a DB, all others can be ANY defensive position. i've got jason taylor, but have thinkin of droppin him to pick up dj hackett to fill my WR void. my thoughts behind dropping taylor are that he doesnt get nearly as many tackles as LB, but he makes up for it in sacks, ff, int, etc. additionally, we pay per transaction, so fewer is better. is hackett worth dumping j. taylor for?

my roster w/ standard scoring:

QB roethlisberger

QB leinart

RB r. bush

RB t. henry

RB d. foster

RB m. barber

WR m. clayton

WR r. wayne

WR t. housh

TE lj smith

TE zach miller

K L. Tynes

LB EJ Henderson (MIN)

LB Bulluck (TEN)

LB N. Barnett (GB)

LB Dansby (ARI)

CB G. Wilson (NYG)

CB S. Jones (CLE)

DL J. Taylor (MIA)

YES!!! I like hackett a lot this year, although taylor is good

I toooooo like DJ Hackett.

Hackett is a solid pickup. I would really consider doing it if I were you. I always feel you can always find a defender. If you feel the same way then make the move.

Thank you for answering mine.

I'd add Hackett, you could use another WR and although Taylor is very good you can probably pick someone up who could get pretty good sack numbers as the season starts.

Good luck

Thanks for answering mine

Peace...

this one's tough. i have plenty of solid LBs, which usually score more than DL on a consistent basis. and i agree that a WR is harder to get than a DEF player. thanks guys. still open to suggestions though.

Thanks for answering mine.

Hackett is very intrigueing...could have a big year with Hasselbeck being healthy.

I am big on Hackett this year, and WR are hard to find.

Thanks for mine and good luck

I agree with the majority ...Hackett has stud sleeper written all over him...take a chance.

thanks for mine!

I would pick up Hackett for sure; however, I would consider dropping one of your safeties, or perhaps a linebacker depending on what else is available. Jason Taylor is a freak, and is easily top two at his position. He just has a lot of upside as an IDP... In my leagues there are plenty of LBs available, however we only start three IDP. If you don't think you would ever start Taylor, then dump him but I like his upside. LBs are much more consistent IDP though. That was probably no help at all, sorry. :bandana:

Thanks for seeing mine.

does no one else here think housh, wayne, and clayton are solid?? Thats a good core, your only worry should be some depth for bye weeks, and giving up jason taylor is not the best way to add a benchwarmer