Sign in to follow this  
Vanillarainstorm

What kind of back could Steve Smith get me. Looking for a. Addai complement.

My number 2 backs suck. Thanks MJD! I did draft Portis, but I think he could be a good sell high candidate. I'm not liking Betts, nor am I liking the injuries to the Skins o-line.

If I paired Portis and Smith, what type of back should I expect back?

My number 2 backs suck. Thanks MJD! I did draft Portis, but I think he could be a good sell high candidate. I'm not liking Betts, nor am I liking the injuries to the Skins o-line.

If I paired Portis and Smith, what type of back should I expect back?

ITs only week 3, how can your second running back suck with Portis? I would wait until MJD hits it big then sell him off high. Dont do anyting yet unless your 0-2 and can get some serious value for something OTHER than SS. I love Smith, wish I took him.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289361

If you're trading away S. Smith (which I think is a HUGE mistake), you better get a stud RB. A lot depends on your scoring system, but Smith has the potential to absolutely go off on any given week, matchup be damned. If you do trade him, I wouldn't package him with anybody, otherwise you're giving up wwaayy too much no matter what you get in return. And I would expect a stud RB in return, or two startable backs with a quality WR. But you need to SERIOUSLY think about giving up Smith....you'll regret that decision for the rest of the year. JMHO.

Hard to say without seeing the rest of your squad, but I have Steve Smith in one league and wouldn't even think about trading him. I don't own Portis in any leagues, but it seems like he has put up passable RB2 numbers thus far. I would stick with what you have, personally.

Thanks for seeing mine!

Right now I'd say stand pat where you are. You have Addai already and it's still just week 3, so I would not give up on Portis or MJD just yet. I really think that Portis is going to be a very solid #2 RB this year. Maybe even go to borderline #1 status. Giving up Steve Smith now (or really any point IMHO) would be a huge boo boo. He is the type of player that can easily burn anyone for a couple of scores any week. I don't care who the opponent is. And if you do trade him, you just know the week you play his new team is the week he is going to go off for 175 and 3.

Thanks for answering mine

Agreed. Portis has been solid and I wouldnt worry too much about the Skins O-Line. They have good depth. Hold onto SS, roll with Addai and Portis, hold tight on MJD, and count ur winnings at the end of the season. (Barring injury)

Help me: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289603

WHAT HAPPENED TO ANSWERING MINE FAST??????

i agree that trading steve smith is a bad idea for two reasons..hes dependable and dangerous..you know hes gonna get his touches no matter what and every time the ball is in his hands..he can break it to the house..and thats hard to come by especially in a WR...just look at what he did last week..i know its fun to trade but holster your firearm cowboy

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289626

I wouldn't trade Smith for anything less than a top 6-7 back, IF I were going to trade him. And then I wouldn't pair him up with anyone. Quite frankly, I wouldn't even consider trading him at all.

I don't think you should trade Portis or Steve Smith..

Portis will only get better. He has a pretty good chance to finish as a Top 10 RB.

As for Steve Smith, he looks like he's going to dominate this year. I don't think anyone can stick him.

I have Portis and Steve Smith on 2 seperate teams, and I'm looking for big things out of both of them.

You should stay put.