Sign in to follow this  
mec411

More Thoughts?

Most of the people don't agree with my team at all, and I probably made a bad move. But I am 0-2 and had to do something. I traded away Bush and Housh for Sjax and Mus Mohammed. Mohammed is a throw away, I realize that.

I now start

Vince

Steven Jackson

Henry

Clayton

Jennings

Mohammed

Gates

Nedney

Bench

Demetrius Williams

James Jones

Foster

Wynn

Again, I am 0-2, and no depth at Wr but I now have the best RB tandem in a 14 person league, I dont think anyone would debate that. So really, go ahead, rip me apart, I would like to know your thoughts. I gambled on Sjax, big time, in a PPR league. Its all or nothing...hoping its all. Will respond in return.

Thanks for mine.

Take a look at previous stats and you'll see slow starts every year for SJax. St Louis had O-line problems last year too. You did ok.

Well you do have the best RB tandem, but you have the worst wideouts possible in a PPR league. Bush has sucked it up, but he's been keeping up with S-Jax because of his pass catching. Losing Housh is tough. If S-Jax can come around and perform near last year I'd say it's not that bad. You might take some L's on the way though

I think you did alright. SJax may get as many receptions as Housh by the end of the year. I thought SJax had about 90 grabs last year. If the rams kick it into high gear you will be rocking.

Thanks for the help with mine

I think you overpaid. You gave up a top 10 reciever and a a probable top 10-15 RB for a probable top 5 RB, You should have been trying to buy low because I'm sure that the sjax owner was freaking about his backs preformance. I hope this works out for you and your stomach doesnt turn when you see Bush blowing up this coming monday.

you did fine. if you would've posted this in preseason., it would've been a no brainer. And bush has done nothing so far, so you did fine.

thanks for seeing mine!

you did fine. if you would've posted this in preseason., it would've been a no brainer. And bush has done nothing so far, so you did fine.

thanks for seeing mine!

Thanks, nice to see my WRs too ANOTHER FING hit with James Jones hurting his hamstring like Jennings...anotehr Packer. Is the Yankees old trainer working there? Jesus.

You did great...Not a bush fan here but regardless I see more upside in Jax than Bush this year

Use the waivers and pick up wr's Hence Marshall, the jones's, owen daniels(te) etc.......TY 4 mine

Risky trade but worth a try at 0-2....I would keep an eye out for any WR that gets hot on the WW, would be worth a try as well considering your WR situation.

You did great...Not a bush fan here but regardless I see more upside in Jax than Bush this year

Use the waivers and pick up wr's Hence Marshall, the jones's, owen daniels(te) etc.......TY 4 mine

PS Houshmazilly is dinged anyways :doublethumbsup:

14 team league though, the WW is bone friggin dry. I have Gates, should I drop Wynn and get Daniels and maybe deal Gates for a top WR?

14 team league though, the WW is bone friggin dry. I have Gates, should I drop Wynn and get Daniels and maybe deal Gates for a top WR?

NO! Gates IS a top WR. I mean, sure he's TE, but plays and earns points like WR. With Gates, you know you have a significant advantage at TE over every one else in the league.

I hear yaa im in a 12 teamer

Been lucky with the WW

Just traded Marshall who I love and Avant for Thomas Jones and Santana

As to Gates NO Keeper

Drop Wynn Get Daniels for trade bait later or Bye's

In my league we must start a TE

Yeah I cant trade Gates, I wont really get equal value for him. But I did just pick up Owen Daniels, for a bye week and in cawe he blows up maybe some help to a crappy te team with wr surplus. I hope Gates put up another historic year, I could use it.

I'd try and pair Morris to the Maroney owner along with another player for a WR

Ahh I screwed up, I dont I forgot to update my sig, no more morris, picked up wynn, just dropped him for owen daniels in case he does well and ill try and trade him

But I do think some of my wr could pan out in a few weeks..clayton could still have some upside, jennings i hope too...demetrius you never know with deep balls...i know i am stretching, but you never know who could get hot

I wouldn't of done that trade myself, but I don't think it will kill your team. You just have to hope SJax lives up to his potential.

I think the only way that works for you, is if SJax posts superhuman numbers. Otherwise, your WRs won't be able to carry you. IMO It is possible that SJax puts up monster numbers, but I think you need numbers that are slighty better than he put up last year. That and Henry needs to start finding the endzone for you (and me as well!) Thanks for answering mine.

At 0-2 I understand making the move. S.Jackson will end up significantly better than R.Bush so as long as you can make up for the loss of Housh with other WRs you’ll make out just fine.

thanks for the feedback. think the move was warranted. you were 0-2 and had to shake things up before it got away. just think that you are going to have to get a little lucky through the ww b/c (no offense) but those wide outs are BAD!

Yea I gotta agree it was risky but could really pay off. Steven Jackson should have a great year and your RB's can carry you but I think your QB and WR positions are too weak to succeed. Vince is a spotty starter and your WR's are not good at all. I hope the risk pays out for you

Well, you are seriously hurting at WR right now. If Jennings and Clayton come around, though, I think this will work out for you (I have them both on my bench right now, too...). Otherwise, you may be in trouble. Considering the circumstances, however, it was not a bad move on your part. Good luck, and thanks for seeing mine!

Giving up Housh might hurt for a while, especially with your WR corps being so thin. But if (when) SJAX starts hitting on all cylanders I think you should be alright. And it is still only week 3. There maybe still be some breakout performances at the WR position. Just keep checking the ww. Unfortunately I don't see much trade bait left on your roster. Good luck and thanks for answering mine.