Sign in to follow this  
electricrelish

Chad Johnson or Hines Ward & T. Jones or K. Jones

WR Question:

I have 4 WR and need to start 2. T. Owens is on a bye, so I have W. Welker and Chad Johnson starting and Hines Ward on the bench. Historically, Chad Johnson doesn't do so well against the Steelers. Plus, Cincinnati's secondary's pretty weak. Should I bench Chad Johnson and start Hines Ward instead? Some folks have Hines Ward ranked higher than Chad this week. This is a toughie.

RB Question:

Thomas Jones vs. Buffalo or Kevin Jones vs. Chicago for my flex position? I'm leaning towards Kevin Jones since Thomas Jones let me down last week.

8-Team, 16-man League

Starting

QB B. Roethlisberger

RB J. Addai

RB W. Parker

WR Chad Johnson

WR W. Welker

R/W Kevin Jones

TE C. Cooley

PK R. Gould

DST Pittsburgh

Bench

QB Tony Romo

RB T. Jones

RB C. Portis

WR T. Owens

WR H. Ward

K N. Folk

I would go with Hines Ward. Bengels Def has been getting ripped aprt. I have Fast Willie Parker and I am hoping he gets a TD instead of bringing in Davenport. Whichever you choose good luck. So tell me, would you start Brady - who is actually going up a decent def - or D. Anderson. I think both will get points, but who will get the most points this week. I almost want to lean towards Anderson.

Starting at this point:

QB - Brady

RB - Parker

RB - LT

RB (flex) - L. White

WR - Hester ( we get K/P return yrds - plus every other week he scores huge)

WR - Calvin Johnson

TE - Dallas Clark

K - Robbie Gould

Def - Packers

Bench:

QB - Anderson

RB - E. Graham

RB - E. James

WR - G. Jennings (thinking about putting in place of Hester)

WR - B. Berrian

WR - D. Branch

TE - Winslow (should be due playing the Rams)

I would go with Hines Ward. Bengels Def has been getting ripped aprt. I have Fast Willie Parker and I am hoping he gets a TD instead of bringing in Davenport. Whichever you choose good luck. So tell me, would you start Brady - who is actually going up a decent def - or D. Anderson. I think both will get points, but who will get the most points this week. I almost want to lean towards Anderson.

Starting at this point:

QB - Brady

RB - Parker

RB - LT

RB (flex) - L. White

WR - Hester ( we get K/P return yrds - plus every other week he scores huge)

WR - Calvin Johnson

TE - Dallas Clark

K - Robbie Gould

Def - Packers

Bench:

QB - Anderson

RB - E. Graham

RB - E. James

WR - G. Jennings (thinking about putting in place of Hester)

WR - B. Berrian

WR - D. Branch

TE - Winslow (should be due playing the Rams)

Yes, D. Anderson is favored to get more points, but there's no way I would bench Tom Brady. So far he's making any defense look bad. I can see wanting to play the match-up, but not in this case. Go Brady.

On the WR issue, I would start Chad Johnson. He's still Chad Johnson, and Ward, though he's coming back and did ok last week, still hasn't done much last year. Cincy's got problems, but they are still throwing the ball, Chad's had a very good year regardles of all the talk of Cincy strife, and PIT still gave up 31 to a not great Denver offense and QB last week, so they can be thrown on. Also, the game is in Cincy, not PIT. I'm guessing they'll have to try to throw because Watson's probably going nowhere.

On the RB question, I would start KJ. CHI has not been super-strong stopping the run this year and TJ and the Jets just seem to have trouble getting started.

Thanks fo answering mine.

I'd go with CJ and KJ. After all this trade talk coming out, I expect Chad to show up and have a good game. Watson won't be able to run and Cincy will have to pass to win this game. Thanks for answering mine!

Johnson and Jones. Cinci won't be able to run so they'll be throwing more. Jones is a better matchup.

Thanks for your response

I would pry play CJ and Ward and at running back I would go with Thomas Jones.

Thanks for answering mine.

I would go with CJ regardless of matchup, Welker because you can't sit anyone on that team now, think Stokley or 3 years ago, and go with KJ as he looks to be getting all the reps in Detroit plus he gets good combo yards.

CJ and Ward for sure. Welker may have an off day. And please believe that Ocho Cinco has something to prove.