Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Harrison Out...Need Help!

Need to do something here, maybe...

1. Would you drop K Jeff Reed and pick up Lee Evans and play with seven rather than eight OR

2. Play short with just 2 WR OR

3. Drop Deion Branch for Evans

My team

Cutler

S jax

T Jones

S Smith

Coles

?

Reed

PIT

Opponent

Pennington

Jordan

D Foster

Curry

Holt

Curtis

Akers

IND

My opponent is 2-5 and the worst team in the elague on paper. I am 3-4, tied for third place and the last playoff spot. I need this game BAD! Is my team strong enough shorthanded to beat him? What would you do...I am leaning doing nothing. Reed is my #2 K behind Folk and I was going to dump Reed for Evans tomorrow after the start of play as I think he will have a breakout second half. Am I paranoid :thumbsdown: I will help you throughout the night as I can...the wife you know :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!

I would drop Folk and pick up Evans. Chances are, nobody is gonna pick him up. Plus, kickers are so unpredictable. What i would do is drop folk, pick up evans, then if you're not happy with Reed, pick up another kicker.

Just sort the available kickers by most points scored in the past 3 weeks.

Who are the WR's on your bench? Are they on byes?

Also, with Evans, he might break out and have a big year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298642

Thanks guys...I never thought of the drop Folk option. My bench includes a bunch of guys on byes...

Romo

MJD

Edge

Branch

Folk

The only negative thing about doing that is that I would have no transactions left. If injury leaves me short at a position, especially kicker, with no back-up, I am hosed. I like the thinking though...I probably will do that. Any more thoughts are appreciated. I will get yours soon. Of to get dinner...GO DUCKS!!!

If I do this and dump Folk, is it worth wasting my last add/drop on him? Are he and Reed a wash? I like Folk because of the dome in Dallas and the offense that the Boys put up. Pittsburgh is so hit and miss and the weather is unpredictable.