Sign in to follow this  
Madler

WR Help

Need help. Driver gets me about 8 to 9 points per game but has not scored since week 3 playing Detroit or Henry who has two straight 90 yd games with 1 TD in two games.

Also which RB would you play: Frank Gore, Kolby Smith or Kevin Jones

I will help you.

Henry for sure, as far as the RB's are concerned not sure, but Smith will get all of the carries so if it were my team I would go with him. Match ups would help with this question, as far as RB's are concerned.

Is Chad Johnson playing this week? If he's not I would go with Henry. Otherwise I would choose Driver. I think Detroit and the Packers could have a high scoring game tomorrow and it seems like Favre has been targeting Driver more the last couple of games.

I have the same exact quandary.. Driver (who hasn't scored since week 3) or the ever dangerous Henry.

For my TD heavy scoring, the safer bet is Henry.. but I have a hunch that Driver scores on Turkey Day. It's also Housh, not CJ, that is currently dinged up and questionable with a hip injury.

Most "pundits" would say that this helps Henry.. and it prob. does for a few extra receptions.. i'm not so sure for scores though. What makes Henry so dangerous is the attention paid to CJ & Housh and that no defense can really cover a #3WR that talented (or notorious).

I'm still pretty 50/50 on this one and would also love some more thoughts? Anyone? Leave a link and we'll throw some help your way.

:overhead: