Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Back to the Debate. #2 WRHolt or Marshall and Miller or Lee

I made the right call with the help from you guys here and went with Marshall last week and also played Lee. This week same problem arises. What do you guys think, it's a std. scoring non ppr league

Holt- Now listed on the injury report and although he had a td he had his lowest reception total last week. I don't feel real confident about him or Bulger this week although Gerrard had a nice day against this D last week and atleast the Rams are at home.

Marshall- Came up big for me last week but I really don't like his matchup this week as I think the SD secondary is better than Pittsburgh so that gives Holt the edge in this but he has shown that he puts up numbers regardless and they will probably be getting spanked so good garbage time numbers maybe.

Miller- Not real crazy about Ben's shoulder problem but he got Miller the ball last week in crappy weather and now their indoors and the Rams give up td's to TE's.

Lee- He always seems hit or miss and he hit last week, is this the week he misses outdoors at Chi. Could weather be a factor?

just some thoughts I had, leave a link.

I'd roll with Marshall and Miller for the reasons you stated already...Packers are going to try and run all day on the Bears and I think weather might be a factor...

Thanks for mine

I think I would go with Holt and Lee. Holt is the #1 in St. Louis. The Rams still have a decent offense and Torry is a good WR. Big Game Torry will put up decent numbers for you this week. As for TE: This one is very tough.....I know most people are going to say Miller, but I think I would roll the dice with Lee...Got a feeling he's going to score.

Marshal and Miller. Ben has been going to his TE's a lot all year long. Favre has been hitting his WR's a lot. Plus, division games always play out tougher than they're suppose to.

Someone pointed out that Holt has 6td's in 7 home games so he could be a good play but marshall has been playing real well and is a big part of that offense. Pitt might destroy the weak rams line and not give Bulger a chance to do anything. I'm guessing S. Jax gets a heavy workload.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306954

Thanks for your reply...

I would go with Marshall & Miller. Holt is also solid but Marchall is the main target for Cutler & Denver will probably be playing catch up in that game! Miller is more dependable than Lee at this point!

Marshall and Miller(time)...but Lee is very close. Marshall has back-to-back 100-yard receiving efforts, and Cutler looks his way often. Cutler-to-Marshall is one of top 5 (IMHO) quarterback-to-receiver connections in football right now.

Good luck.

Please see mine (you will laugh): http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306859