Sign in to follow this  
bryan529

Championship Game Help (will answer yours)

Even though I had Gates and Romo going last week still made into the championship on the heels of Colston, JLew, and B Marshall, plus my opponent's only stud was Brady.

Lots of decisions to make with possible limited playing time, injuries, etc. Questions are:

Romo @ CAR or Cutler @ SD - really worried about the thumb but Romo got me to where I am today. as an eagles fan I remember how bad mcnabb was when he had the thumb injury.

Vikes D vs. WSH or Pit D @ STL - think im going vikings since Pitt D has been pretty suspect lately not to mention Vikes D is #1 in the league in pts

RB - Barber @ CAR or Grant @ CHI - think im going Grant here, Bears run D is worse than CAR and Barber has only gotten 7 carries each of the last 2 games.

WR - Wayne @ HOU or Engram vs. BAL - probably going with Wayne but worried about Dungy benching starters in the 2nd half since they have the #2 seed locked up and nothing to play for.

Team is

QB: Romo, Cutler

RB: JLew, R. Grant, Barber, S. Alexander

WR: R Wayne, Colston, B Marshall, Engram

TE: Gates (will prob pick up his backup in case he is ruled out Monday night)

K: J Brown

DEF: MIN, PIT

Tough QB call but I would still go with Romo only because I don't think Cutler is that much of a better option this week. Otherwise go with Vikes D, Grant whom you just can't sit right now and Wayne and hope that by the time he does take a seat if he does that he has already put in a nice game.

mine please http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306817