Sign in to follow this  
fatty98

Bulger or Rosenfels?

I'm dyin here....6 pts for passing TDs, 1 pt per 30 passing yards, -2 for INTs....

Bulger at home vs Pittsburgh (tough D, though allowed 7 pass TDs the past two games)

or

Rosenfels on the road against Indy (#1 pass D, only 14 passing TDs allowed all year)

Leave link and I will answer yours.

Thanks.

Nothing on the WW? Both of those are tough matchups. I wouldn't be surprised if Bulger doesn't make it through the whole game. I'd go with Rosenfels but i wouldn't be all that confident. The rams o-line is injured and the steelers love to blitz. If teams can pick up the blitz, they can be thrown on a lot. But considering the injuries, i don't see them doing a good job of picking up the blitz and we'll see bulger get hit often.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306954

Nothing on the WW? Both of those are tough matchups. I wouldn't be surprised if Bulger doesn't make it through the whole game. I'd go with Rosenfels but i wouldn't be all that confident. The rams o-line is injured and the steelers love to blitz. If teams can pick up the blitz, they can be thrown on a lot. But considering the injuries, i don't see them doing a good job of picking up the blitz and we'll see bulger get hit often.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306954

I agree with this poster.

mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306980

Wow tough call as your guys get the #1 Indy and #3 Pitt pass D's. Ya know I might go with Sage on this one. I think Indy has had quite a few injuries to their D the last couple of weeks and you know that Andre Johnson will catch atleast 1 td and I think with that porous O-line Bulger is going to be pressured all day and his numbers will probably be similar to what he put up last week against GB. Keep in mind Pitt has playe NE and Jax the last 2 weeks, those teams have 2 of the best o-lines in the game so they give their qb time to throw against a banged up Pitt secondary, I don't see that happening with Bulger. Good luck

I'm dyin here....6 pts for passing TDs, 1 pt per 30 passing yards, -2 for INTs....

Wow can I say none of the above!!! =) If u cant waiver then I think u have to go with bulger here as the rams will have to pass and Pitt's db's are hurting. Real tough call here but no weather issues and they will have to pass from behind.

Good luck,

Eb