Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

The Fargas Problem II...and QB issue!

Well, I make the Super Bowl (a $600.00 one!!) with an average team, and my #2 back (Fargas) goes down. :unsure: This is it, one shot.

I need serious help or I'm going to get killed...He has Brady, LT, AP (Min.). R.Grant, and decent WR's (Marshall, Branch, McDonald) and defense (Vikings) :cry:

Here's my issue...who do I put in for Fargas, and best QB and WR to start?...every point crucial. Must be a RB.

Here's what I got (or can get)...What I'm thinking in bold:

QB- Eli, V. Young, Garcia, Rosenfels, Croyle

RB- Westbrook, D. Rhodes, L. Jordan, Darius Walker, Kenton Keith, Davenport, K. Faulk

WR-Fitz, Bowe, A. Gonzalez, I. Bruce, L. Coles, Reggie Brown, J. Cotchery, Roydell Williams

TE- T.Gonzalez

K- Dawson, Reed, Elam, K. Brown, R. Gould

DEF- Seattle, Giants, Cardinals, Eagles

I know, pretty bad...but I'm not going to give it to him.

Need to start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K, DEF. -- 6pts TD, 1 pt rush/rec. Other scoring fairly std.

Please help...leave a link and I will reply.

Thanks. :music_guitarred:

i would tend to go with rosenfels over young too. i think he's more stable as far as points go...you neve know what you'll ge with VY.

The Rb situation is tough too, you jsut don't know who's gonna go for Oakland. i would almost be tempted to play Keith if i knew Indy would sit Addai by half-time (like i think they will)...i'm sitting Addai in one of my leagues...

good luck, you'll need it. <_<

thanks for mine.

I would maybe change Roydell for Bowe and that is about it. Or you could start V. Young and Roydell and just hope they both do well. In fact that might be your best or worst move. I say take the risk and do it because that is about the only way you can win.

Tough call at QB. They are all unpredictable. On a normal week, I'd say go with Rosenfels. He's the hottest. Ballsy choice for a Super Bowl week. I agree with all your other choices except Bowe at WR, who is probably a toss up with Reggie Brown or Coles, if he plays. I think I'd go Brown.

I would roll with what you have, but I would be a little wary of Rhoades, and listen to the up to the minute updates, because I am not sure who will get the majority of the carries, and I would suspect that Jordan will get GL touches. That is just my opinion, but I think that it may work out that way.

Thanks for mine.

I would roll with what you have, but I would be a little wary of Rhoades, and listen to the up to the minute updates, because I am not sure who will get the majority of the carries, and I would suspect that Jordan will get GL touches. That is just my opinion, but I think that it may work out that way.

Thanks for mine.

Thanks for mine.

I agree with the poster I quoted about Rhodes. I would also start Rosenfels over Young.

Thanks fo responding to mine!

As for your lineup question:

I would stay away from Rosenfels! Houston beat Indi last year by controling time of possesion. Dayne got about 150yds/2Tds in that game. I might take a flyer on Walker because of that!

I would keep VY in there. Tenn should roll and consider putting in Roydell in for Bowe.

Other than that, it looks good!

I like Rosenfels at QB as well...Jets D. is actually pretty good v. pass...not the run. I expect that to be a boring/low scoring game!

Too bad you couldnt predict the games that Davenport or Bruce had :unsure:

Leave the rest!!

I like Rosenfels at QB as well...Jets D. is actually pretty good v. pass...not the run. I expect that to be a boring/low scoring game!

Too bad you couldnt predict the games that Davenport or Bruce had :music_guitarred:

Leave the rest!!

...yeah, who would have thought Davenport :pointstosky:

Thanks for your reply...good luck!

Except for the QB position, I like what you have. Weather is the most important thing. Use that as a guidline. What if Garcia gets hot? No one has said anything about him. I like Rose because he's on a roll too.

Thank s for answering mine and good luck!

I agree with everything except I would start Rosenfels. Indy blows out Houston and benchs some players in the second half giving up a lot of junk points after the game is decided. Young is too undependable and Rosenfel has a LOT more upside and you need a miracle huge game.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306858

I agree with IndyFan here, I think Rosenfels has a pretty good day. :thumbsup:

Good luck!! Thanks for seeing mine.