Sign in to follow this  
wags83

Selvin Young or Reggie Bush?

Having trouble making the decision here. Selvin Young or Reggie Bush? I'm leaning one way, but I don't want to bias people, so I'll keep it to myself for now. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the help brah. I was thinking the same thing (cooley for tonight)

Posting the Matchups would help. But i got you covered.

Young vs Da Raiders

or

Bush vs Bucs

Tough call. Bucs had the top pass defense last year, and I know Bush is a RB, but not much of one. More of a WR. Oakland has an all around good defense. I guess i would go with Young because hes the only weapon there for this week cuz Marshall's out. It really is a toss up. Flip a coin :overhead:

HA! I am basically in the same boat...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry3701815

I (probably like you) am leaning toward S. Young on Monday night. I think it is the safe play with Young getting the ball 18-25 times, but I am worried that he will not get the goalline carries... 1 TD last year doesn't win FF championships. I am in a PPR league (.25 ppr) so I think if I go with Bush I will be fine. I just don't want him to screw me with an off week. Let me know what you think in my post. JT

I like Young over Bush this week.

TB doesnt give up the big play and thats what you're looking for with Bush. He isnt that good between the tackles and gets most his points on the outside and in the passing game. TB was first in points against, passing yards against and forced fumbels in 2007.

OAK on the other hand isnt all that good defensively and the offense makes the D even worse. Young will get all the love there even the short yardage stuff.

I like Young...unless you get a PPR in which case it's pretty even IMO.