Sign in to follow this  
Twisters

Need Starter Help

I need to start 2 of these 3 guys and I'm torn. Thanks for the help.

Larry Johnson vs. NE

Calvin Johnson vs. ATL

Edgerrin James vs. SF

:thumbsdown:

I could not and would not bench LJ. The other guys may be playing bad teams but do you really want to rely on an old player for the Cardinals and the 2nd WR in Detroit? LJ is the only easy pick to me. He has the most upside and is the best player of the three. Calvin has a loud bark but no bite so far. If you think he is due and will have a break out year, go for it. Edge, the wheels are about to come off at any time. The only reason he is worth much is because he will get the goal line carries. I'd probably go with Calvin but it's a close call.

I'd sit Edge.

Just a heads up- your link isn't working (atleast it didn't for me)

Good luck this weekend.

Johnson & Johnson

Thanks for the reply on mine

I could not and would not bench LJ. The other guys may be playing bad teams but do you really want to rely on an old player for the Cardinals and the 2nd WR in Detroit? LJ is the only easy pick to me. He has the most upside and is the best player of the three. Calvin has a loud bark but no bite so far. If you think he is due and will have a break out year, go for it. Edge, the wheels are about to come off at any time. The only reason he is worth much is because he will get the goal line carries. I'd probably go with Calvin but it's a close call.

I disagee with both those comments. I know its only a matter of opinion, but CJ is the greatest WR prospect ever, and Johnson has NO line what so ever. Also, James isnt getting the goal line carries. That will go to Tim Hightower. Even at that thou, I'd go with Johnson and Johnson